Chapter 39.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 39 Meow Meow Meow

At the same time, at the entrance.

The Chi family's butler answered the communication request at the porch, and the surveillance screen popped up.

A thin vampire butler in a British uniform, followed by several bodyguards. The vampire butler bowed slightly and said politely: "Hello."

The Chi family's butler replied equally politely: "Hello."

"I would like to ask, is my young master inside," the vampire butler said with a dead smile, "I'm here to take the young master home."

The Chi family's butler also said with a dead smile, "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are talking about, this is Mr. Chi's private residence."

The vampire butler: "Can you let me and my bodyguard go in and look for him? My young master suddenly disappeared from the cruise ship, which makes us very worried."

The Chi familybbutler repeated: "This is Mr. Chi's private residence."

The two of them looked across the surveillance screen. The butler stared at each other tit for tat, and then said at the same time: "Bodyguards-"

The bodyguards on both sides stood in a row. They were wearing different suits, but they were all about 1.9 meters tall. They stared at each other eagerly, ready to fight at any time.

The Chi family's butler politely added: "By the way, I called the police five minutes ago for breaking into a house."

The vampire's butler's forehead twitched.

Sirens and footsteps sounded not far away.

Half a minute later.

Before being taken away for questioning by the local police, the vampire butler still maintained his good qualities as a butler. He smiled and slowly gave the camera a middle finger.

Chi's butler: "..."

"..."

In the apartment kitchen, when Chi Yan heated up the milk, the oven time display was still flashing garbled characters one after another.

Obviously, the robot parents have not yet reacted to the huge panic that "Zai Zai will not only fall in love prematurely, but may also get married early." And the most frightening thing is that the parenting guide does not include the precautions and dangers of early marriage for children!

Alarms sounded one after another in the central tree of the mechanical star, and fire and smoke appeared from time to time. It was already a mess.

Chi Yan was not interested in the commotion on the mechanical star. He picked up the milk and returned to the swimming pool.

Wen Xingze was lying on the edge of the swimming pool, almost asleep, biting cookies while feeling sleepy: "I really want to lie on the bed and sleep."

Chi Yan: "How long did you use the mermaid filter?"

Wen Xingze counting on his fingers: "It takes about... forty minutes from singing the Great Compassion Mantra to the dolphins."

Chi Yan nodded: "It will change back in another twenty-eight minutes."

Wen Xingze was shocked: "How did you know?"

Chi Yan glanced at him again: "Are you sure you want to listen?"

"..." Wen Xingze obviously hesitated, but still said, "Listen, please speak more slowly."

Wen Xingze thought he was going to be attacked by a science student's chanting and hypnosis again.