Chapter 82.1 Meow

Chapter 82 Meow

Wen Xingze had many ideas about God's Domain.

For example, this may be a magnificent and white temple, with fountains and choirs. Maybe it is holy and beautiful, a place beyond time and pain...

but it is not like that in reality.

It was monotonous like a two-dimensional space, with only three colors: gray, white and black. Of course, as Wen Xingze gradually walked inside, the surrounding scenery gradually changed.

From a simple two-dimensional color space, it gradually turns into a pure white hall with a towering dome. The structure is like a library, but the bookshelves are scattered in all directions and floating in the air. The entire sky is a huge "light curtain", and countless "data torrents" traverse the "entire space".

In the very center of the space, an 'egg' is suspended.

The only living thing in this space is coming out of that egg.

That living body is actually like a luminous body made of intertwined data. It looks like it has the outline of a human being, but it does not have facial features.

The voice of the living body was very pleasant. He said:

"Welcome to the realm of gods, the king of the Muse Empire."

"Or should I call you, the new god?"

Wen Xingze: "No, it's so direct."

Wen Xingze thought that at least there must be some kind of coronation and title ceremony. After all, this is a big event. If not, he should be given a red-headed document like the Feng Shui Master Association.

The living body: "..."

"Are you disappointed?" The living body, or the current god, shrugged, and a familiar pink Patrick's star surrounded him, cautiously waving its tentacles at Wen Xingze.

This starfish turned out to be God's attendant, no wonder its coming and going seemed very strange.

God said: "My child, my life is too long. When you live to my age, you will no longer stick to those false etiquette."

Wen Xingze: "That's it."

- It's amazing.

Wen Xingze had a very mysterious feeling. Ever since he stepped into this space, his heart seemed to have calmed down a little bit.

If there is no mistake, the luminous body in front of him should be the omniscient and omnipotent god who controls all things in the universe - and this god has just teased him. But Wen Xingze's mood was very peaceful, neither fearful, awe nor angry.

This luminous body gave him the feeling of a friend, teacher, or elder, with an innate sense of familiarity.

But Wen Xingze was still thinking about things. For example, the parents of the Muse Empire must be waiting for him anxiously. Chi Yan was also waiting for him. The parents of the Feather clan who turned into eggs also needed him to wake them up.

Wen Xingze looked at God: "Excuse me."

As if he had seen through his thoughts, God suddenly laughed and asked Patrick to bring a cup of hot tea to Wen Xingze, and then  waved his hand with a smile: "Child, I know what you are thinking, but there is no need to be so anxious."