Chapter 13.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 13 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Due to delays due to some trivial matters, Wen Xingze was ultimately unable to make it to the opening ceremony of "The Night of the Dragon".

When he arrived, filming had already started for half a day. According to the plan, Heng Zhi's first night scene would be filmed tonight. Zheng Xiao actually asked him if he needed to postpone it, but Wen Xingze thought he could start filming directly.

7 p.m.

When Wen Xingze walked out of the dressing room, everyone, including the director himself, was stunned.

It’s so pretty!

Heng Zhi's makeup was decided a long time ago. In the early stage, he was a carefree and charming young man, and in the later stage, he was a cruel and yandere boss.

Maybe it's because the stylist pays special attention to the beauty, and Wen Xingze himself is very malleable and has a good foundation -

the young man is tall and slender, wearing a snow-colored Taoist robe and a long sword at his waist. His long hair was not neatly styled, but was fastened loosely with a jade button. His eyebrows were dotted with sand, and his pupils were as clear as glass and were slightly aqua-colored.

He held a lamp and walked slowly in the summer night with a casual expression.

"..."

The staff ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The other actors were also ahhhhh.

The parents of the universe are even more ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Have the official announcement of Heng Zhi's makeup photos not been released yet?" the assistant director called from the side to take the photo. "It will be over later. Please tell Xiao Wen not to change clothes in a hurry and take a few more photos."

Such a good-looking appearance , if you don’t post a few more photos for fans to enjoy, it’s simply a waste of money.

Originally, it was a bit difficult for Wen Xingze to convince the public as he was airborne and played an important role. But when he came out like this, everyone melted. After all, the preference for beauty is written in human genes.

Moreover, Wen Xingze's acting skills were beyond everyone's expectations!

Tonight's scene is the scene where Heng Zhi and the heroine meet for the first time. Xu Qianqian, who plays the heroine, is a popular little girl with good reputation and traffic. Her acting skills are among the best among stars of the same level.

Considering that Wen Xingze had no previous experience in playing a leading role and rarely acted with actors with good acting skills, everyone was prepared for a hard battle.

They never expected that he would pass after only taking the second shot. Moreover, Wen Xingze's acting skills are not inferior to Xu Qianqian's at all. He does not overwhelm the guest and take over the show, but he also has his own unique characteristics and memorable points. Especially in the last scene, when Heng Zhi sheathes his sword, raises his eyebrows and chuckles, his cynical and meaningful eyes are stunning.

"After the broadcast, you will probably gain a lot of girl fans," Xu Qianqian said with emotion, "Young people are awesome, I'm a little excited."

"Xiao Wen will take a rest first, and we will take another photo later and call it a day." Zheng Xiao looked over with satisfaction. During the replay, he waved his hand and let Wen Xingze go play on his mobile phone.

A staff member had already diligently prepared a recliner, ice cubes and a small fan for Wen Xingze, and then asked Wen Xingze if they could take a photo of him, and they would not give it to others without permission.