Chapter 19.2 Meow Meow Meow

Zhu Bo lovingly took out a small handkerchief to say goodbye to Wen Xingze, who turned around three times at a time.

Chi Yan was watching the replay of the scene just now, and the lighting engineer, photographer and Xu Qianqian were all listening to the training. Wen Xingze didn't know why he was called here, so he followed Xu Qianqian and watched the replay together.

"...Forty-two seconds, the lighting is tilted to the right, adjust it by fifteen degrees." Chi Yan said, while the lighting engineer was typing notes beside him.

After saying this, he said to Xu Qianqian: "The emotions are still not good, the eyes can be more subtle."

Chi Yan said to Xu Qianqian, but his eyes were looking at Wen Xingze.

Wen Xingze: "?"

Xu Qianqian and Zhu Bo both seemed to have their bodies hollowed out, and said, "Director Chi, I really don't know what you mean by 'degree'. Why don't you give me an example? What about a classic movie clip? Please help me to figure it out."

Chi Yan thought for a moment and said, "Okay." He took off his glasses and rubbed his temples, and said to Xu Qianqian, "You better watch it."

Wen Xingze: "Ah? Then I'll get the tablet... Come---"

Chi Yan stopped him, nodded and motioned for Wen Xingze to come over.

Wen Xingze held the phone and looked back blankly.

The lighting engineer went to adjust the lighting at this time. The lights on the set became dim and the sound of the wind became distant.

Perhaps because the light was a bit harsh, Wen Xingze blinked gently and slowly. The young man's eyelashes were soft and slender, and the simple arc made people's hearts flutter.

Chi Yan reached out and took Wen Xingze's cell phone away, then stretched out his hand to block his gaze from him.

Then, Chi Yan lowered his eyes, lightly touched Wen Xingze's cheek with one hand, and leaned forward.

Xu Qianqian thought for a few seconds that she would see a kiss.

But in fact, Chi Yan just lowered his eyes, intertwined breathing with Wen Xingze for a moment, and then his fingertips brushed past Wen Xingze's ears, slightly digging into the back of his neck, pulling out his collar, and straightening it.

Chi Yan always enters the scene very quickly and doesn't even need to look for the status.

His eyes reminded Xu Qianqian of the man trying to catch the moon in the water in vain, very close, but unable to really get the distance. The lights flickered and the stars collapsed.

And she understands this very well.

Chi Yan's eyes fell on Wen Xingze's lips, and his thumb rubbed the corners of his lips. After only two seconds, he restrained and let go.

Finally, he reached out and rubbed Wen Xingze's hair: "Okay."

Wen Xingze: "Ah? What just happened?... Sister Qianqian, why do you have a nosebleed?"

"..."

"..."

The staff around and Xu Qianqian had the same dull expression.

After a while.

"I'm full," Xu Qianqian bowed deeply to Wen Xingze and Chi Yan, "Thank you both for your hospitality."

I'm crazy, I'm crazy!

Wen Xingze: "?"

Chi Yan had already sat back in the director's seat, loosened two buttons and hummed coldly.