Chapter 45.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

The man opposite Wen Xingze tapped his index finger on the table.

"The chips for this game." The man said, throwing a small tube of light green reagent into the chip area, "Whoever wins gets it."

The intelligent robot scanned the chip area and determined that the chips met the requirements and the bet was established.

Eli raised an eyebrow.

Everyone obviously recognized it, it turned out to be a measure of green orange!

Wen Xingze was shocked. Can green oranges be used in casinos? Isn't this a violation?

The user of Green Orange can see the thoughts of people who like him. If he wins this Green Orange, according to the initial chip exchange rules of this casino, will he be able to read the thoughts of everyone in the audience for the next three hours?

"I kind of want to win now," Wen Xingze touched his forehead through the mask and murmured, "What are you betting on?"

Eli looked at him with a look of hatred, like an old father looking at his bastard son who was obsessed with beauty, even though Eli looked only five years old.

Soon the dwarf looked away.

Wen Xingze: "?"

Opposite the gambling table.

The man leaned back in his chair and said in a casual voice: "Toss a coin."

Wen Xingze found it strange, and at the same time he was a little eager to try: "Isn't tossing a coin a bit too unskilled?"

The man: "What about Stud?"

Wen Xingze: "Let's toss the coin."

Eli snapped his fingers, and soon the intelligent robot came over with a box of silver coins. Eli picked up a coin and raised it, carefully checking it for the audience and the camera to confirm that the coin was normal. , then toss the coin high and hold it down.

Everyone held their breath.

Wen Xingze: "Front."

The man: "Opposite."

The young-looking dealer sighed and slowly removed his palm. The coin facing up was clearly a rose pattern representing the king.

...is the opposite.

There were several sighs in the audience, as if everyone's stance was involuntarily on Wen Xingze's side, even if they couldn't tell who he was.

Wen Xingze failed in his attempt and could only watch as No. 5 took the green orange and casually pressed it behind his ear. During the gap between the first game and the second game, Wen Xingze looked at the man again, and then seemed to see his light silver eyes narrow slightly.

He seemed to be able to hear Wen Xingze's thoughts.

But Wen Xingze couldn't be too sure.

What is his heart saying now? Wen Xingze thought, maybe he was saying 'what is his heart saying now'... Forget it, it's a matryoshka doll.

"I will decide the chips for the second round," Wen Xingze said, asking the little robot to fetch a polygraph and place it in the chip area. "The chip is a question. The winner can ask the loser a question. Can't lie."

The man: "Okay."

Eli tossed the coin high and held it down.

Wen Xingze's pupils were fixed on the coin, looking at the glittering light on the coin.

Perhaps he was infected by the atmosphere. At that moment, his brain and thoughts suddenly became extremely clear, and even the noise in his ears almost disappeared.