Chapter 8 Meow Meow

Chapter 8 Meow Meow

[any: His majesty can eat anything without suffering a loss. That guy named Xu Baijing is really uneducated. I’m so annoyed by him.]

[Gululu: It’s great! ! !]

[Fireworks Love: Who took the screenshot when His Majesty's filter halo was fully turned on? I was so stunned that I forgot to take a screenshot, so please kindly send me a copy to lick the screen. Thank you. Thank you.]

[Lie Huo: Just letting him go would be an advantage. The Guards should be asked to put a sack on him and beat him up, then transport the sack to the abandoned Saturn mines via an interstellar flight.]

Wen Xingze had already dealt with this matter very quickly and barely gave Xu Baijing much look. But the existence of Xu Baijing still makes many parents feel uncomfortable.

Who is that! They are all in their twenties, so why is their Zai Zai so cute, outstanding and kind, but Xu Baijing is so annoying?

So far, the first main mission has been completely completed, and the familiar system sound sounded:

"Congratulations, parents, the current main mission has been successfully completed! Obtained skill point*1 and lottery ticket*1. Since both indicators of this mission have exceeded the target, additional reward lottery ticket*1."

The original requirement for this mission was to reach a popularity value of 1,000 and win the favor of two industry seniors.

Now Wen Xingze's popularity has reached more than 1,300 and is still rising, and he has also won the favor of three industry seniors - Jiang Ye, Zheng Xiao and Inoshita Ryunosuke.

There are actually rewards for completing additional missions. It seems that this system still has some merits, the parents thought.

...

Manli Hotel.

The presidential suite, priced at 150,000 per night, occupies the entire top floor of the hotel, with a duplex living room, a private garden, and is also equipped with an entertainment room, exercise room, and bar. Because it was summer, there was no fire in the fireplace.

The entire decoration style was Japanese-style, simple and elegant. It did not have the exaggerated luxury crystal lamps that Wen Xingze imagined, but every detail revealed luxury and sophistication.

There is even a kitchen. Do people who live in the presidential suite cook their own meals and experience life?

After Wen Xingze raised his doubts, the foreman replied: "Although our chefs are also Michelin three-star chefs, many guests still choose to bring their own private chefs."

The stomachs of people born in these top wealthy families are precious, and they are not used to the food cooked not by their own chefs, so presidential suites of this caliber are equipped with kitchens.

Is this the happiness of rich people?

Wen Xingze said: "Well, I am used to eating three Michelin stars."

The foreman: "Mr. Wen, you are joking. Your chef has arrived at the kitchen one hour in advance to prepare, and the ingredients flown by air are also ready. You can choose to dine at any time."

He was a great craftsman. When they saw him, the chefs at Manli would respectfully call him "Senior".

Wen Xingze: "???" When did his family hire a chef?

Twenty minutes later.

The open-air hot spring pool overlooks the entire capital, and the financial building opposite towers into the sky.