Chapter 32.2 Meow Meow

The director is very satisfied with the effect. A passionate BGM will be added later, and the dramatic effect will be very good.

Female guests: "???"

Then the director counted down to three, two and one, and the countdown to the twenty-minute discussion officially began.

As one of the few actors present, Wen Xingze and Zhu Bo have obvious advantages in their professional skills.

Especially Wen Xingze, maybe he has experienced too many confusing incidents recently. He has mastered the correct expressions and body language of "confused eyes", "confused" and "face full of question marks".

He is basicallybflawless and can handle it with ease. Although because of the Feng Shui Master incident, when asked why he was able to go out last night, he got through it perfectly.

The accident occurred when the countdown was one minute.

Male guest No. 5 suddenly pointed at Jean and asked him: "Jean, are you a traitor to the Navigator camp?"

A knowing blow.

All members: "???!!"

No, the traitor has been found, but the game ends on the spot. If it is really Jean, guest No. 5 will win alone, and they will all lose.

Do you want it to be so quick?!

Jean blinked: "Ah haha..."

The other guests were also very surprised and asked No. 5 why he said this. No. 5 scratched his head and said: "What? I live in the room next to Jean. I heard him at about nine o'clock last night. The door opened and there were footsteps. If it was the Siren, he should have gone out at eight o'clock... So I guess he was the navigator who was chosen as the murder target by the Siren, but he was not dead."

Wen Xingze was already stunned when he heard this. He understood where the trick was, and was shocked -

unlike the board game Werewolf, in Werewolf on the fantasy cruise ship, the people who were killed could see the true face of the murderous siren, because they had to tear off famous brands.

As a navigator who was killed, Jean must have seen the true face of the siren last night, which is very beneficial to the navigator camp. As long as Jean directly says that the sirens are Zhu Bo, Fang Ruxue and Wen Xingze, the navigators can vote directly.

But Jean didn't say anything! He didn't mention a word about it in just twenty minutes!

The only possibility is that he rebelled for some reason and has turned into the siren camp...!

Fang Ruxue hadn't reacted yet, thinking that No. 5 was just guessing. She glanced at Jean and said, "Just because he's not dead doesn't mean he's a traitor."

Male guest No. 5 is a graduate of a prestigious domestic school and is extremely thoughtful. He was about to explain.

But the countdown has arrived.

Before Wen Xingze could breathe a sigh of relief, he heard guest No. 5 suddenly raise his hand:

"I am the 'Captain' with a special profession in the navigators camp. I chose to use the only opportunity to directly force everyone to vote Jean out unanimously."

All the guests: "..."

The director smiled playfully: "Oh,

how can it be like this??!

Seeing that No. 5 is so determined to make a desperate move, it feels like he is indeed a sure thing. The male guests all felt that their eyes were darkened, and the situation was over. They could not help but see nurse uniforms, high slits, cheongsams, Lolita skirts, sailor suits, and Sailor Moon cospy outfits in front of their eyes...