Chapter 76 Meow Meow Meow

"Boom -"

The heavy locomotive was speeding along, and the ultra-high decibel noise made everyone along the way look sideways, and the eyes of the man among them would soon change from displeasure to envy.

After driving like this all the way, Elliot suddenly stopped drifting before a certain turn. Wen Xingze was almost thrown out. Elliot grabbed his collar and put him back in place.

"You are too light, kid. You should eat more so that you won't fly out!"

Wen Xingze: "..."

Wen Xingze: "According to the law of conservation of momentum, even a fat man weighing 200 pounds will still fly out."

"Is two hundred pounds heavy?" Elliot, who weighed more than five hundred pounds, looked confused and then said sincerely, "Our kid is indeed an educated person who knows a lot of things."

Wen Xingze: "..." Oh, in Elliot's time, there was really no universal compulsory education.

Elliot took off his protective helmet and played with his lighter.

Wen Xingze discovered that he had changed back into the mercenary uniform at some point, wearing a black racer vest and jacket, with his boots propped on the ground, biting a cigar angrily but not lighting it - he didn't smoke in front of children, he just addicted to it.

In front of the strong orcs, Wen Xingze looked like a child. Their strange combination was a bit like "This killer is not too cold", which started to attract attention from another angle.

"What are you looking at?! No photos allowed!" Elliot yelled at the nosy passerby holding up his mobile phone, then turned his head and rubbed Wen Xingze's head with his big hand, "Unhappy?"

Wen Xingze did... A little bit unhappy.

"I understand, wait a minute, let's go kill someone." Elliot looked at Wen Xingze's eyes and snapped his fingers without hesitation, and the motorcycles and private jet behind him also turned around.

They regretted that they could make Zai Zai so unhappy, and they decided not to leave Xu William and his son to other parents and Chi Yan.

Wen Xingze: "Elliot, wait! It has nothing to do with them."

Of course, he was very happy to see the head of the orc clan whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

And he can take a ride in the dream motorcycles of men all over the world.

But... throughout the night, the shadows of the white cats Ji Mi tuan and Ji Meng would wander in front of Wen Xingze's eyes from time to time, making Wen Xingze feel heartbroken every time.

Ji Mi Tuan said that it only had about three or four days left.

It was too early for Wen Xingze to think about life and death, but he couldn't help thinking about it... At this time, someone handed him a water bag, and Wen Xingze took it without thinking and took a sip.

It's wine.

The wine was very sweet and mellow, and it didn't irritate the throat after drinking it, but Wen Xingze was keenly aware that the alcohol content was quite high.

Most importantly, it tastes great!

Wen Xingze: "?"

Wen Xingze: "Tons, tons, tons -"

"Shh," Elliot said mysteriously, "Don't tell other people that children can't drink. Others will tear me apart later... There's not much left. You can only drink one bag.”