Chapter 78.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 78 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Wen Xingze realized that he was in a dream.

This was a bizarre dream, and everything in reality was presented to him in a weird and dramatic way - this was a nightmare, and Wen Xingze quickly realized this.

In the past twenty years of his life, nightmares were often a frequent visitor at night. Wen Xingze always had bad luck, and it was difficult to experience anything good even in his dreams.

Although the parents have not said it, Wen Xingze can guess that the "Zai Zai Raising Plan" must have kryptonite props like the 'Sweet Dream Card' and 'Sleep Quality Improvement Card'.

Wen Xingze hasn't had a nightmare for nearly a year.

In this long-lost nightmare, Wen Xingze saw the end of the world, saw landslides, and saw the entire world being engulfed in a sea of ​​​​fire. In the dream, Wen Xingze turned into a weak and incompetent child. He hugged his patron saint doll and huddled tightly in the corner.

The flames grew stronger and stronger, and soon spread to his side. The suddenly rising tongues of fire burned his fingertips like poisonous snakes spitting messages. At this time, the giant dragon doll in Wen Xingze's arms jumped towards the fire angrily, trying to protect Wen Xingze, as if he was trying to fight the flames heroically, but was swallowed up in an instant, followed by the vampire doll, the elf doll...

Do not go.

Wen Xingze wanted to speak, but his throat seemed to be blocked by a ball of wet cloth, making him unable to breathe or speak. There was something heavy on his chest.

His eyes were sore and painful, and his heart seemed to be torn and crushed, but he couldn't shed a single tear.

The fight between the dolls was just like a mantis fighting against a chariot, and soon the flames burned again and were about to engulf Wen Xingze. But at this moment, another person stood in front of him.

It was an abandoned android, with crackling sparks coming from the broken parts and cables at the elbows.

The android hugged Wen Xingze awkwardly, but it was Chi Yan's intermittent voice who spoke in Wen Xingze's ear:

"...There is no way, everything...will disappear...You are the only one... Flower..."

"Xiao Ze...I can't bear to part with you."

"I cannot let you go."

Before Wen Xingze could ask this question, the androids scattered into a pile of gravel in front of him. At the same time, a beep-like sound came from his ears like an alarm:

"Beep -"

"Beep, beep -"

"Beep, beep..."

The alarm clock ringing sounds like a reminder and the siren sound in the dream overlaps.

On the bed, Wen Xingze frowned tightly and fumbled on the bedside table for a long time before finally turning off the alarm clock. Then he buried his head in the pillow, covered his ears with the pillow, and curled up like an ostrich.

Soon, Wen Xingze gave up his plan to stay in bed.

It rained heavily last night, and no one watered the daisies on the windowsill. Only one flower was left, huddled in the corner with its head downcast.

The electronic calendar on the desk shows the time, July 29, 8:00 a.m.

Wen Xingze sat on the bed for a while to wake up. His hair was all messy and his eyes were blank. Half a minute later, he took off his slippers and went to wash up.