Chapter 65 Meow Meow

The jump program starts.

"What on earth are you?" Wen Xingze held up the starfish, puzzled, "Are you a living starfish?"

Theoretically, this starfish should be the 'water elf' of Killing Show, but Killing Show's modeled NPC cannot leave the competition area. This starfish not only left the competition area, but also followed Wen Xingze through the jump device and returned to more than 20 years ago.

Starfish: "..."

The orange-pink fat starfish was wearing light green underwear, with five-pointed soft pants spread out, foaming at the mouth, and refused to answer Wen Xingze's questions.

"..." Wen Xingze switched to Spongebob's tone and said happily, "Hey, Patrick, you are a genius, can you tell me what you are? I'm ready!"

Starfish: "..."

Starfish is scared!

The orange pink starfish sat up in shock while dying of illness.

It held Wen Xingze's finger with its two horns and shook its head, as if it wanted to say something. But as the jump program started, something surprising happened -

Fluorescent blue pixel spots emerged from the starfish's body, and its entire body began to become transparent, but did not dissipate in the end. Instead, it waved its right horn at Wen Xingze, then turned around, like a wisp of wind, melting into the white light when the jump started.

Wen Xingze was shocked.

Isn't it? Patrick Star melted?

- Until the jump ended and he returned to the original floating arena and the original timeline, Wen Xingze had not yet recovered from this series of strange encounters.

But the starfish is indeed missing.

And some kind of intuition told Wen Xingze that the starfish did not melt or disappear or be annihilated, but went to another place...

To a certain extent, Wen Xingze’s directness was not wrong.

After the finals of the Killing Show, the showdown between the champion and His Majesty was called the 'Untitled Tournament'.

And while preparations for the Untitled Tournament were in full swing, the Muse Empire of the same universe, Capital Star.

The news that Wen Xingze suddenly appeared on the planet Kalil and happened to appear at the finals of the killing show has already spread throughout the universe through the Star Network News and the interstellar media. For Muse parents, it’s not an exaggeration to say that this bad news makes people’s eyes darken.

——Although they knew that Chi Yan was in a relationship with Wen Xingze, they agreed at the time. But the premise at that time was that Chi Yan was equivalent to being a hostage and placed under the control of the Muse Empire. But going to Utopia is another matter!

Even their Muse Empire has to admit that Utopia is a powerful country.

Ever since the Guangta system released its 'Next Travel Destination', parents from all ethnic groups have taken turns threatening, forcing, and tempting the Guangta. But the strange thing is that no matter what they did this time, Guangta still persisted in this mission with their last breath.

Capital star, under the Guangta.

The anger of the dragon clan triggered a climate phenomenon. Dark clouds gathered quickly above the entire Guangta, the air pressure dropped, thunder roared faintly, and a heavy rain was brewing.