Chapter 24.1 Meow Meow

Chapter 24 Meow Meow

Canary Islands, changing room of a burger restaurant.

Wen Xingze pulled the Rilakkuma version of Chi Yan and returned to the backstage with Spongebob in his arms.

Maybe it's because he bought his favorite limited edition SpongeBob SquarePants, or maybe it's because he successfully challenged the naughty kid, Wen Xingze is in a very happy mood now.

Rilakkuma followed him obediently. Wen Xingze sat down, but he still stood motionless.

"Aren't you hot?" Wen Xingze felt strange and touched Rilakkuma's head on tiptoes. "Change your clothes quickly."

Chi Yan seemed to be thinking about something and asked him: "Rilakkuma is yours too?"

Wearing a doll costume, Chi Yan's voice sounded lower than before, sounding like the unmelted snow in early spring.

Wen Xingze actually said this smoothly at that time, but he didn't expect that Chi Yan was still thinking about it. Wen Xingze bluffed: "Can't you?"

Rilakkuma became quiet.

For some reason, Wen Xingze had an intuition that Chi Yan in the hood must be smiling. He really wanted to see what Chi Yan looked like when he smiled, so he reached out and took off Rilakkuma's hood.

Chi Yan obediently let Wen Xingze take off his Rilakkuma hood. However, unexpectedly, before Wen Xingze saw his expression clearly, Chi Yan picked up the Pikachu hood next to him and slapped it on Wen Xingze's head.

Wen Xingze: "..."

Wen Xingze: "..." Damn it!

Through the hood, the sounds outside sounded a little distant.

Chi Yan's lips curved slightly as he answered the question he just asked:

"It's yours."

"..."

"Teacher Chi?"

Wen Xingze wanted to take off the Pikachu hood, because Chi Yan covered the part where the Pikachu hood looked out. Wen Xingze now had no idea what Chi Yan was doing.

But he was stopped by Chi Yan.

Chi Yan: "Ten seconds."

The doll costume is amazing.

After putting on the doll costume, the person will become unlike himself, will expose weaknesses that he never had before, and will suddenly want to do things that he has never done before.

He is Rilakkuma now, and Wen Xingze is Pikachu.

"Bang, bang--"

The incandescent lamp above their heads shook, casting light and shadow. Every second it seemed like a planet was born in the universe, and then quickly passed through the course of life and was annihilated in the dust.

So...

Wen Xingze counted to ten seconds and finally took off his hood.

"Phew," Wen Xingze shook his head, "It's so hot, Teacher Chi, what were you doing just now? It was so mysterious."

Chi Yan: "I'm laughing at you."

Wen Xingze: "??????" Is it too late for him to take off his fandom now?

After both of them had changed their doll clothes, Wen Xingze borrowed a data cable from the store clerk, and after his cell phone was charged, he could find Chi Yan's secretary.

"I suddenly want to do something." Wen Xingze thought wildly.

Chi Yan raised his eyebrows: "What?"

Wen Xingze: "I want to eat skewers, but I have no money."