Chapter 13.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Shengtian Entertainment.

Lin Binlin came to express his condolences to Chi Yan who was working overtime with a late-night snack. As he walked, he laughed so hard that his body was bulging: "Hahahahahaha! How can this Xiao Wen know how to do acrobatics!"

"Oops, I was talking about why you suddenly skipped work for seven days to teach and educate people... OK, fine, don't mention this." The fat man said bitterly, "But don't you really want to see it? His acrobatics are so cute and funny."

Chi Yan: "No."

"Look. Let's take a look." No matter what Lin Binlin said after that, he got no answer.

Chi Yan glanced at WeChat and saw no unread messages. He switched back to the home screen and looked at the lock screen and wallpaper he had just changed.

Lin Binlin was asking for trouble, but he still didn't want to let it go. He babbled:

"But your kids are really interesting. The meme from before was also -"

Chi Yan finally corrected him:

"It's not from my family." After a pause, he added two words, "Currently."

The main star of the Vampire clan, Yong Ye.

The messenger, wearing a tall black top hat and holding a long cane, lowered the brim of his hat and hurried along the path.

Soon, he reached his destination.

The castle stands on a cliff. The gate has not seen the light of day for many years and is covered with vines and moss. Bats carry blue flame lamps and float in the air for lighting.

The princes of the thirteen clans have woken up and are sitting in their respective high positions. However, unlike the last time they woke up naturally, the envoy can clearly feel that the princes are very... anxious.

"It's so slow." Duke Lilith, one of the only two women among the thirteen princes, scolded in a low voice, "Next time if you are even one second late, I will dig out your eyeballs."

The messenger shuddered, knowing that what she said is true.

She is a very strict woman. Her long hair is always tied up, but now it is draped unkemptly on her shoulders. The dark evening dress was dragged to the ground. She held a black feather fan to cover half of her face, and hurriedly took the cylinder letter and read it.

The small cylinder was passed silently among the thirteen princes.

This cylinder records all the major events that happened in the universe during the seclusion period, and they only care about one person.

Suddenly.

Lilith's already frighteningly white complexion suddenly changed, and fire representing rage suddenly burst out from her body.

Even Sauron, the Prince of the Secret Party, who is always known for his rationality, has a gloomy expression, and the gems on the long staff that represent power are crushed to pieces.

"What are those losers doing?" Sauron said through gritted teeth, his sharp fangs and blood-red eyes tearing apart the appearance of a gentle gentleman.

But in just three seconds, the princes showed their fierce looks. The paper that says "The king in "Zai Zai Raising Plan" seems to have lived in the basement in poor conditions, the picture attached at the end of the article" has directly vaporized in the high temperature.

The undisguised anger of the thirteen princes who dominated this planet scared away the creature hanging upside down on the top floor of the palace. The bats flew into the sky like a wave, letting out frightened screams. That kind of substantive coercion spreads like air waves to the entire planet, making people unable to breathe at all.