🫘KISSMISS🫘

"Naira" Kartik called her.

"Hmm?" she replied.

"Naira please meri aaj ki kissmis do na." He requested her while winking at her.

"Aap na aajkal bahut jyada naughty ho gye h, aur aaj subah aapki wajah se maa ke saame jo embarassment hui hai uss wajah se aaj ki kissmis cancel" Naira replied while packing her bag and got ready for collage.

"Ab maine kya kiya?" Kartik asked while following her from here and there.

"Aap ki badaulat ye jo hickey hai na wo chachi ko dikh gya aur phir wo mujhe tease karne lagi aur maa ko bhi bata diya" Naira Nairad while facing him with hands crossed on her chest.

"Acha sorry aage se aisi jagah hickey dunga jaha dikhe na. Ok?" He winked at her.

She just narrowed her eyes then shook her head in disappointment and exited the room. Kartik followed her to hall.

"Naira this is unfair" Kartik Nairad but his voice turned out to be little loud and was heard by everyone in the hall.

"Kya hua kittu ab kya kiya naira ne" dadi asked.

"Wo.. wo.. dadi..." Kartik stammered.

"Kya hua kittu aise kyun bol rha hai, Naira kya hua ise" dadi asked Naira.

"Aai ye kissmis maang rhe the" she blurted out and then though what she said. Kartik looked at Naira shocked.

"Are itni si baat, Kartik aa tujhe kismis mai deti hu" swarna said and Kartik's eyes widened in shock. Naira pressed her lips to stop smiling and left the hall.

"Nhi maa mujhe nhi chahiye" He too left while cursing Naira to left him in such embarrassment situation but thanked him and Naira of the code word they use.

HOW WAS IT???

GIVE GUGGESTIONS TOO..........