💖DESTINED SOULMATES💖

naira's POV-
Hi, I am naira..naira kartik goenka..In two weeks, my life turned upside down..not only me, my friends, mohena and kanchi too..
One fine day, we three were enjoying the monsoons in our house, when three men came, they were injured..
We gave them good, and a room to live and the very next day, we found ourselves in their house..They proposed us to marry them..
They had a great wealth, so kanchi agreed. Their looks were good, so mohena agreed and I was left..
I thought that my friends will live in goenka Mansion, then why not me? So, I also accepted the proposal as it was not wrong with that..
Three of them looked gentlemen..One is rohan goenka, kanchi's husband..Second is rishi goenka, mohena's husband and third one is kartik goenka..
Now, you might be thinking, why it turned upside down? Because, I never saw these kinda people..There are five floors in this mansion..
The ground floor is the hall and dining..The first floor is of rohan and kanchi, second of rishi and mohena and third me and kartik..The fifth one is their office...The thing is, we can only meet on Dining Table..Means me, mohena and kanchi talk on phone only..kartik is a good guy, he made me comfortable always..He didn't touched me..A gentlemen..

Author's POV-
She smiled. Her phone pinged. 'kanchi messaged in Bestiees ??' She opened Whatsapp and asked,"Why you made this group now?"

kanchi : We were talking about Love Making ?? mohena, did you have it?

mohena : Yes ?? and you?

kanchi : Yess ??..What about nairu?

naira : Umm..Guys, kartik came I'm going

mohena : Liar!

naira : Seriously..

kanchi : OK, see you later...Bye..
mohena : Bye

naira kept her phone open on the bed and asked kartik,"Coffee?"

kartik : Black Coffee..

She went in the kitchen to make black coffee for him. While, he was removing his blazer. He found her phone open, Whatsapp was open on it..He went near it..

kartik's POV-
Shall I check? No kartik..No..You're a gentlemen and gentlemen don't do these kinds of things..But..I feel like checking once..I pick up her phone and open 'Bestiees ??' So, these girls are talking about Love Making..Interesting..

Author's POV-
kartik kept the phone in the same way and went to take a bath. naira kept his coffee on the table and grabbed her phone..

-After dinner-
naira was again with her phone, searching something on Internet when kartik asked her for water. She checked the jug but it was empty, so she went to the kitchen, leaving her mobile phone open ?? kartik again looked at her phone..He went near it and checked the last opened tabs.

kartik's POV-
Control kartik control! Don't check her phone..Yrr I don't know why am I getting attracted to this phone? Last app was Internet..and the searches ?? 'How to Make Love?' 'How to start making love with husband?' It really shocked me..What is she planning to do?

Author's POV-
He heard footstep's sound so kept the phone and came back to his place. naira served him water and went to change to night wear. After a couple of minutes, she laid on the bed while he was still working on his laptop. She looked at him and their eyes met, she broke the eye contact. But he was still looking at her. He kept his laptop aside and went towards her. Her eyes were closed so she didn't knew that he's coming till he sat on the bed. She looked at him and he winked.

naira : What?

kartik : What?

naira : Why did you winked?

kartik : My eye, my wish..

He again winked. naira turned her face another side. Within a moment, he was on her. She got shocked and tried to push him.

kartik : Don't be a saint, I know what you searched on Internet..I just don't want you to think with your tiny brain, how to start..So, I did that..
Her cheeks turned red like a tomato..She bowed her head..

kartik : Should we?

She nodded burring her face in his chest.

kartik : Are you sure naa?
He asked teasingly..

naira : Y..yes..

He removed his shirt and then pounced on her like a lion does on its prey..He kissed on her right cheek and within a minute, captured her lips softly yet passionately to which she reciprocated. They both kissed each other for nearly three minutes till they lacked air. Then, he started kissing on her neck and sucked the skin near her shoulder. Placing a soft kiss on her collar bone, he opened the button of her shirt exposing her cleavage. He kissed on it and then opened her whole shirt and threw it on the side. In this whole, he never left the eye contact. She was blushing. He opened the hook of her lingerie and squeezed the breast. He kissed on her nipple and sucked it..She moaned,"Ahh!!" He teased the other one while the left still in his mouth. Then, he started kissing on her naval and she became a moaning mess. He got up from her allowing her to do something. She pounced on him, now and started placing wet kisses on his bare chest. He placed a kiss on his Adam's apple and sucked it.."Ahh..mm.." He moaned. Then, she pinched on his nipple and quickly captured his lips, he reciprocated. They didn't leave each other for almost five minutes. Then, due to lack of oxygen, they parted away panting heavily.

naira : DO...DONE

kartik : For today..

He smirked. She was taking her clothes to wear but he held her by waist and said,"No clothes" and smirked. She looked puzzled. He pulled her to the bed and they laid on it, covering themselves with a single duvet for the first time and cuddled to each other..

-Next morning at Dining Table during Breakfast-

It was Sunday, hence, the couples had time to spend with each other. All gathered on the Dining Table for breakfast. rohan was beside kanchi so he kept his hand on her thighs and starting tickling her. She tried her best to control her giggle and pinched him..On the other end, rishi and mohena held each other's hands and looked at each other. They both were playing with each other's rings. On the opposite side, kartik had kept his hand on naira's thigh which was exposed as she was wearing shorts. He pressed on the muscles and she felt tickling. She tried to make his hand away but he was not, instead, he was pressing it more..She couldn't tolerate it more and started irritating him by moving her feet on his legs. He wasn't getting irritated, instead he liked that..

"A little more up" he whispered in a husky tone to her..She gulped and removed her feet from there. He kissed on her earlobe.

"We're on Dining" she whispered. He carried her in bridal arms to his room, nobody noticed that as they were busy in their own la la land..
He entered his floor and locked the room. After keeping her on the bed safely, he climbed on her.

kartik : What were you saying? Dining, right? Now, we're free to do whatever we want..

He winked. She hitted him on his chest and he started kissing her earlobe..Her stomach felt some sensation. Then, he kissed on her forhead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally captured the lips. It was a short kiss as this time, he wanted to explore more, so he inserted his tongue in her mouth exploring each part of it..And then, placed wet kisses on her collar bone..He removed her top and kissed on her cleavage. She also removed his shirt and jumped on him..She started removing his denim and.....

Screen blurred....

How was it????
Give suggestions too.....