👩‍❤️‍👨SEDUCING GAME👩‍❤️‍👨

Ding Dong. !!

Biting her lips in anticipation Naira heard the doorbell distinctively. He is here! He is finally here!!

Before her legs would start a running spell to welcome him it's a sin to not check herself in the mirror!!

Wearing a peach gown she looked perfect!! With a simper, the door was opened and soon disappointment wiped that same smile from her face as it's the damn peon who came to deliver the electricity bill!!

She thanked her stars for not wearing something exposing while opening the door as this evening she definitely does have a plan of doing something clandestine!! Sinful yet pleasurable!!

"Kaha ho tum?? Jaldi aao, mujhe darr lag raha hain! Am scared!!"

6. 39 Pm

Sending that text she combed her hair, fixing the brand new dress once again!! It's been 3 hours since she is waiting for him!!

Ding Dong!!

Again the bell rung but this time she was ready to peep through the peepholes.

Oh, how can she miss checking herself in the mirror before opening the door!! Also the mint!! Never forget the mint!!

Ding Dong!!Again!!

No need to check this impatience itself speaks that it's him only!!

Kartik noticed the door opening and an extremely cute little Naira standing there with a mystical smile!! For a second he was lost in her scrumptious beauty!!

"Aisi kaunsi afat...(What was the sudden catastrophe)" Gathering himself back as he started to grumble but soon to be perished into her soft lips because those merciless lips of hers touched his cheeks momentarily!!

"Hi, Kartik...Sir...Kitni der kardi naa tumne...Mom dad ko gaye huwe waise kitni der gaya hain!! Mujhe akele mein darr lag raha tha naa...(You are so late...Mom dad went outside ages ago...And here, I felt so scared all alone you know...)" With his big orbs he gaped at her from top to bottom!! She looks too much inviting, her innocence being cherry on the top!

"Really?? So that's why you called me so urgently?? What are you planning you little devil??" 

Already the sensual perfume she is wearing is messing with his head!

"To study. . . . !! Of Courseee..." Whispering slowly Naira escorted him inside hiding her enigmatic smirk!!Ten minutes passed as Kartik was settled in the bedroom alone!! Finally, Naira arrived with a tray of cold juice and snacks in her hand including dazzled her beautiful smile at him!!

Before he could utter anything else she closed the door, making him shocked again with her mysterious conducts!! Something very fishy is going inside her head, he knows that much already!!

Proving him right she loosened her gown and tossed it carelessly...That revealed the short mini skirt she is wearing and on top only a small piece of white cloth which were barely hiding her large twins!!

Gulping his saliva down Kartik could clearly see that sexy pantyline of hers as she deliberately bent down in front of him in the excuse of putting the tray at the table!!

"Kitni garmi hain naa...Umm!!(it's so hot in here..Umm!!)" She moaned coquettishly while stroking her exposed raunchy waist!!

Then astounding him further took the water bottle and poured a little on her angelic face. All the drops followed each other soaking the white top of hers and making all the aphrodisiac beauty underneath visible!! Then she deliberately flicked that flimsy white fabric which was wrapped around her alluring bosoms, directing all his attention on her erected crimson beads which were distinctly visible thanks to the water drops!!

Grinning inside her head Naira knew he must be gawking!! That's she desired utmostly!! After all these clothes she ordered exclusively from the internet!! Her hard work must have it's rightful impact on him!!

"Nairaaaaa!! AC is on... How many times do I have to say, don't wear such clothes and roam around so carelessly...

What did I say last time?? Whatever you are planning is not going to work, samjhi!!I am your teacher. So behave yourself...Aur bhul gayi ho kiya tum?? Your exams are merely 10 days away!! Khud galtiya karogi aur baad mein blame mujhpe dogi...hain naa!!
Seems like I gotta tell Grandmaa about all your impishness...Only she can screw your unscrewed brains!!" Him taking his gaze away just fueled her more as she instantly sat on his lap, bewitching him further!!

Dare he gives her any attitude at this moment!!

"Why??" Seductive provocation was at its peak in her voice as she trailed her fingers on Kartik's chest, very slowly!!

"Nairaaa...Sit properly on your seat...And where are the servants??" Stealing glances from her he felt his mouth is going all dry with her innocent temptation while she pressed herself more on him, grasping him more of the heat she was emitting through her delicate core!!

"But I am sitting on my seat only...Have you forgotten your own words hmm, that this is where I belong?? Or shall I come even closer to remind you!! Fyi, nobody is at home...Except you & me!! Srif Hum dono!!" Huskily letting her words go Naira started unbuttoning his shirt, ogling at his hardness which is increasing with time, "Your shirt soaked wet cause of my wet clothes...Oopsie!!" But where are her clothes?? That's just a mere piece of fabric which is not protecting her shyness rather contrarily revealing the boldness exclusively!!

As Kartik was staring at her with his confounded dark browns she took his right index finger showing how wet her clothes are!! But in reality she was burning him with her sensuality. To increase his impetuosity a sultry Naira took that same finger of his and started licking releasing hoarse moans!! That innocent look on her glowing face as her tongue wrapped around his finger grew him more impatient!!

She has an execution plan for sure!! And he is in such a tight spot that can't even breathe without letting a heavy sigh which must be sounding like his arousal!! Her naughty hazels which are roaming around his whole body or the touches of her soft tender skin everything is creating a dizziness inside his mind!! Like a beautiful dream!!

"Nai,,Naira...If you really want to study then...Stop wasting time an...and...sss..start studying...Come on...Open page number 167..." As he ordered in a helpless stutter ignoring her erotic conducts, she deliberately put her hands over his reputation which is at great stake currently!!

"Oops...Sorry!!" She is such a tease, all he wanted at the moment is to pounce upon her!!

Next Kartik regarded his shirt and tank top being jolted by a stimulated Naira, quite swiftly!!

"This is so not fair..Naira!! We had a deal...You can't do this to me..." Breathing densely he whispered in an amatory tone while she started kissing his whole face followed by his throat, neck and chest but leaving his lips thirsty!!

"Everything is fair in love and war Kartik..." Seeing his breath getting elevated Naira smirked, "Sirrr!!" With that she opened the book, now it's her turn to return all the torture he has been inflicting upon her in the name of his anger from past 6 days!!

HOW WAS IT?

WANT PART 2??

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.......