👠MY MODEL👠

Kartik was very busy from last one week becoz of upcoming fashion show .He didn't get time to spend with his wife .this made him more irritated .He just wanted to spend some lovey-dovey cosy moment with his wife on their bed.(but ,kya kar sakte hai ) work is also important hai na ...

In Office

Kartik was continuously typing in his laptop to complete his work fast.So, that he will get some alone time with his wifey ..After sometime a lady entered in his office angrily without knocking the door .

Kartik : What the hee.....(then he suddenly stop... looked towards the door ,where his angry cute wife standing looking extremely gorgeous and sexy in navy blue saree. Cute smile came on his face .)

Naira :How dare you Mr.Goenka ?? You shouted at me ....

(Kartik slowly went towards her and pulled her near to him and hugged her tightly .)

Kartik : ohh Naira !! what a surprise , I missed you so much !! and Sorrreeyyy! i thought someone else came ..

Naira: Ohhh reallyy Mr.Goenka?? you missed me seriously?? But,it didn't feel like !!

Kartik : you know na naira ,how much work i have to do and Aakash is also not here ...

Naira: yeaahhhh!!!!

(Kartik took her towards sofa ,Kartik sat on sofa and Naira sat on his lap .he held her close to him.)

Kartik : Now tell me ..Why my cute liitle wife turned into an angry vixen today ??

Naira :Are you asking me ??? Wowww!!Aap ko to humari fikar nahi to humne socha hum khud hi ja kar dekh le ,aap sahi salamat to hai na aur apni dawai aur khana samye par le rhe hai na ... Khud to ek pal sakoon se nahi bethna na humri sautano ko sakoon se bethne dena ...Huuhhhh! (frustratedly )(You didn't care about me ..so, I thought to check you ,are you fine or not and taking your food and medicine on time !! you don't live in peace and not let your second wife in peace ..)

(Kartik just smiled and kissed on her lips .)

Kartik: Sorrryyy Jaan ..Few days more .. After that i am only yours ,do whatever you want to do with me ....(Kartik wink at her )

Naira : Chhhii!! always gutter thoughts ran into your mind..(Kartik laughed )

Kartik: What can i do ?? when i have gorgeous sexy wife with me ... only gutter thoughts came into my mind ...

(there was a knock on the door ,think who is it?? it is none other than MR. DISTURBANCE AMAN JOSHI )

Kartik : come in .(irritatedly)

(Aman came inside holding few dresses .he wished both of them,Kartik told him to put them on the table .)

Naira: how are you Aman ji??

Aman :good bhabhi !! how are you??

Naira : mai v badhiya !!( i am also good) hum yaha ye dekhne aaye the kahi aap bhi humre pati ki tarah insan s machine to nahi ban gye kaam karte karte ....(Aman giggled and Kartik frowned )

(After small chit chat ..Aman left from there .)

Naira : these dresses Kartik ??

Kartik : Ohhh !! Naira these are upcoming fashion show dresses..

Naira: these are beautiful dresses ...

Kartik : you wanna try?????

Naira : how me???

Kartik : oHhh comeon!!! Naira you are my wife ,my soulmate and you have every right on me and my things ..okk let's do one thing ,you will do a mini modelling for me wearing these dresses..(become my personal model ..wink )

Naira : Nooo wayy Kartik !!! i can't do it ..

Kartik :You can Naira !! please for me ..please (making innocent face )

Naira : Okk Fine !! i will do it for you ...

(Kartik instantly hugged and kissed her lips ,said "thank you, thank you sweetheart )

Kartik : okk let's go to penthouse .it will easy for you to change there ...

(Both went to the penthouse ,which is top floor of Kartik's office .)

In penthouse

Kartik : okk Naira !now ,i am your audience.All the best !! (he kissed on her head and settled on sofa in living area )

(Naira took all the dresses with her and went inside the room.she was little bit nervous but ,her husband face made her forget her nervousness .)

(from here Mini fashion show starts only for Kartik :)

(first she came out wearing a black dress ,she was looking absolutely gorgeous and beautiful ,she started walking like a model and also did some pose like a model in front of Kartik..)

Kartik looked at his wife ,his jaw dropped and he was totally spell bounded by her beauty..

Naira came near to him said "close your mouth hubby "..

Kartik :HHuuhh!!! ohhh Naira!!you are looking gorgeous ,amazing i don't have words to describe you ...

Naira : wait My dear hubby !! ye to bas trailer hai ,puri picture to avi baki hai !!( this is only trailer , the picture is yet to come ..)(wink at him )

(she was totally in a mood to kill her hubby by her sexy looks .)

Naira again went inside the room and one by one she came out wearing different dress ,looking extremely beautiful ..and Kartik was totally spell bounded by his wife cum Personal Model .

At last Naira came out wearing a red dress which made him both speechless and hard. (wink)

he lost his control and without thinking anything , pulled her near to him and carried her in his arms ,went towards the room to spend time with his personal model....

let them have their private moment :p ( DND)

HOW WAS IT????

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........