😚CUTE WIFE-3😚

Taking her books she left the room..! His eye went to the grey file which he was searching, It was under Shivangi books making him more angry!

Just bcz of her his meeting got delayed nd he had to be embarrass..! he was taking everything on her now!

Shivangi came back to take the tray which she put there.. She took the tray nd was moving outside when he hold her arm nd jerked her to himself making the tray fall nd broke into peices with cups..!

Mo: See This is my file, Ye tumahre books ke neeche thi..! Just bcz of you i got embarrassed nd just bcz of you my meeting got delayed which has never happened before..!

He said angrily making her eyes tearly again which he noticed this time nd immediately left her arm, She rubbed her arm in a soothing manner indicating his hold was much more than hard,

Shivi: S-sorry, I-i will not p-put my books again!

Saying she ran making him sigh, His anger could take our worst out of him! nd it happened without his knowledge..!

Shivangi went to one of maid nd told her to collect the broken peices nd clean their room, on which the maid agree..!

She went in one of the guest nd started studying but her tears never stoped..! No one has ever shouted on her in her family..!

She was missing her mumma now, Her Maa was not also not there, she has gone to Satsang nd now there was no one beside her with whom she can share her talk!

I will not talk to him at all, I will also not share room with him, i will only sleep with Maa..! She thought nd sobbed again..!

1

Closing her books she laid taking her coco who was the only one that time who can comfort her, she slept exhausted of her crying..!

Mohsin waited in his room for her to come back so that he can apologize..! He knew he did wrong, he shouldn't have busted on her as it was not her fault..! But he was not in his senses that time, Its always like this he would take his anger on the wrong person but that's the first time he was feeling guilty!

He was guilty bcz of him she was crying, nd bcz of him she took her books from study table which he just said in anger!

Having enough he stood up nd went down to look for her..! She was not in kitchen nor in hall, He searched for her everywhere but she was not there..!

Did she go outisde the house this thought made him worry nd angry, She is new here, She didn't know even routes in mumbai, Where will she go!

He went outside nd checked nearby parks nd streets but she was not there which made him more worried!

Mo: I shouldn't have been angry on her! Fuckkkk, That's all bcz of me..!

He went home in a hope may be she got back! Seeing him searching someone one of the maid asked

Maid: Sir ap kisi ko doondh rahe hai?

She asked as may be he was searching his wife whom she has seen going into the guest room..!

Mo: Han wo Shivangi kahan hai?

He asked as may be she knew bcz she also came to clean his room..!

Maid: Han wo Shivangi Mam to uper waale guest room mai h!

She said making him sigh! He was searching her everywhere other than those rooms, Wowww Very Smart of himmm! He left to the room which was locked from inside, He knocked but didn't get answer which made him panick..