🖤DARK LOVE🖤

In a dark room, there's only a ray of light peeking through a high window. A man is being seen seated on a wooden chair, completely wounded. Bruises all over his face, his hands and legs tied to the chair. His shirt ripped off while his chest had deep cuts and scars. His lips dripping blood, he looked exhausted. Watching the view was a man, standing opposite to him with a victorious smirk on his face, his hands in his pockets.

Man: WAKE HIM UP!

He commanded and within a few seconds, two men entered the room holding a huge bucket, filled with cold water. And then, the water was splashed on the injured man, he jerked while the men left.

Injured man: Why? Why......a..re....you...dooinngg.. this?

The man struggled to ask.

Man: Just giving you the result of the test you gave?

The injured man looked at him, questionly.

Man: You forgot? Tch....Tch....The test of betrayal which has only one result: DEATH!

The injured man was horrified on hearing the statement but was surprised when a man entered and untied his ropes and left.

Man: But now that I feel that I've tortured you much and you deserve to live, I let you go! LEAVE!

The injured man with a happy smile turned around to leave the room, but a gunshot was heard and he was instantly fallen on the floor, DEAD!

Man(smirking): How much ever kartik goenka's tortures the person, the result of betrayal is always death and not forgiveness.

••••••••••••••••••••

kartik along with AMAN entered his mansion and his eyes fell on a young, new figure standing in the hall, below the chandelier holding all the glory around her. For a second, he wondered about who she was and what she was doing in his mansion. Moreover, outsiders aren't allowed in, so how did she get in? That's when he saw his sister descending the stairs and walking towards the girl. He too marched towards them. His sister saw him and smiled.

kirti: Bhai, came back early today?

kartik simply nodded at her but his eyes were fixed on the girl who was looking around the mansion. kirti understood her brother's gaze and wondered about his reaction.

kirti: Bhai, actually she's my friend, naira. If you don't mind, could you permit her to stay with us for a few days?

naira turned her eyes to look at kartik and for the first time in the past five minutes, they shared an intense eye-lock. kartik, holding all the power around him, his aura was dangerously equal to eating someone raw while naira, holding all the glory and purity around her. kartik shifted his gaze to kirti.

kartik: NO!••••••••••••••••••••

A closed room, on a wall there are various pictures of kartik goenka. On one of the pictures, there's a dart targeted on his head. A man is seated on a chair looking at his pictures.

Man: How on earth are you saved everytime? How do you know our every move? How can you so easily win?

Another entered the room with two mugs of coffee and offered one to his colleague.

Man: kunal, What are you thinking?

kunal accepted the mug and looked at his friend.

kunal: Kabir, How is kartik goenka saved everytime? He knows every part of our plan! Every inch, every bit, How?