🤒HER DATE🤒

At 07:00am,

~Naira:

I woke up because of the alarm who was buzzing near my ears. I sat straight on bed but I don't know, my stomach hurts. Did I eat something ill? It's okay, I'll take medicines later. I need to have bath first, I have to go to office. I got down from bed, picked my towel and went straight to the bathroom. I locked the door and started removing my clothes. And that's it, the moment I removed my underpants was then I realised, I have to be super lazy for the next five days of my life. To nothing, eat and sleep. I turned on the hot water shower and continued bathing. I came out of the bathroom, covering myself only with a towel and looked at pretty white skirt which I wanted to wear today. I had picked it out last night, but because of periods, I am going to wear all black. I went to my wardrobe. Picked out a black shirt, black pants, black underpants and black bra too. Everything dark black. And then I quickly changed not before attaching the sanitary pad on my underpant. I went outside to the hall with much difficulty. It feels so lazy to walk, sit and do anything. I collected all my stuff and went to office. 

~Kartik:

I am sitting in my cubicle, waiting for Naira to come. She usually is up by this time but I wonder what's wrong today. Maybe woke up late. I was thinking about Naira when Shubham came to me.

Shubham: Kartik, do you what's today's date?

Well, I didn't know! Who remembers yaar!

Kartik: Wait a minute!

I took my phone out of my pockets and reached calendar and looked on for today.

Kartik: It's 22 February!

Shubham: Thank you!

Shubham left. Wait..... Today's date? 22? Ohh God! Naira is gonna eat everyone raw for the next five days without prior warnings.

That's when I saw Naira entering. Boom! Full black! She came to her cubicle, which is besides mine, slammed her bag on the desk and laid her head down on the desk, covering with her hands. I feel so sad for her during these days. But I can't get scared of her. I went little close to her. Carefully, like she's an injured lioness and is gonna eat me up raw.

Kartik(softly): Naira!

She lift her head up and I saw her eyes, she was crying. She just jumped into my arms. I was patting her back to calm her down. And then, she got back. I lift her chin up for making her look at me.

Kartik(softly): What happened? Why are you crying?

Naira(in between sobs): I..I.... got down from the auto in the middle to buy 'Kwality Walls Dark Divine Chocolate Sensation' but the shopkeeper said that it wasn't thereeeee!!!! *Continues crying*

Wait..... She wanted to buy 700ml ice cream? Really? Calm down Kartik.

Kartik (softly): What did the shopkeeper say later?

Naira: Stock is over, come tomorrow!

Kartik: Naira, we'll buy tomorrow, calm down, then you can eat it.

Naira(wiped her tears, normal): But then I bought it from the other shop and already ate it.