🎀BEAUTIFUL KNOT-2🎀

~~~~~~~~~~~

After Marriage

He entered in room after lots of teasing session of his cousins. He found her standing near window and goes to her.

"Naira, why are you standing here? Close the window. You'll caught cold." He said closing window and she smiled seeing his care.

"Now why are you smiling?" He scold her little and she chuckled.

"I was waiting for you." She said looking at him.

"Now I am here. Go and change yourself in something comfortable." He said taking out his clothe from closet.

"Actually I lost my suitcase key. May be I forgot at home. I don't know where it is?" She said biting her lips.

"God..!! Naira how can you be so careless? Wait..." He said and give her his white shirt.

"Wear this tonight." He said and she dashed inside bathroom without arguing with him.

He changed his clothes and laid on bed. He smiled remembering his first conversation with his wife.

Click...

He heard voice and sifted his gaze toward bathroom. His mouth get wide opens seeing his wife looking extremely hot in shirt. She was pulling down shirt to hide her legs but it's not working and he chuckled.

"It's not rubber Naira. Come and sleep." He said looking away.

She slowly comes to bed and laid beside him not before covering her legs with quilt. There was silence for a minutes. Suddenly he comes over her making her gasped in shock.

"Kartik..." she said shockingly.

"Naira, I don't want to waste our first night. I want to make it memorable if you're ready. Don't worry I won't force you. Stop me if you don't want to do this." He said looking deep in her eyes.

He captured her lips in perfect kiss and she garlands her hands around his neck. There is no need of "I love you". Their feelings are expressing their unspoken love.

He sucked her bottom lips followed by her lower lips and sucked her both lips almost for half hour. Then he started sucking her bottom lips and she took his upper lips. His hand started opening her shirt's button one by one without disturbing their kiss.

Soon she parted her lips and he entered his tongue inside her mouth. He tastes each and every corner of her mouth n sucked her tongue making her moan in pleasure. After having long time they broke the kiss breathing heavily and she hugged him tightly. He hugs her back and kissed her hair.

He pulled himself from hug and slowly moved out shirt leaving her only in inner. She closed her eyes feeling shy and clutched sheet tightly. He got up from her and removed his all clothes.

He kissed her passionately and turned her on stomach. He roamed his hand on her back and open the hook of her bra. In no time it's on floor and he planted a soft kiss on her back. His lips travel on her whole back thus marking her as his.

"Kartikkk..."

She moaned in pain and pleasure as he bites her back but sooth it later by sucking that area. He started placing open mouth kisses on her back. He sucked, licked and tasted her whole back. His lips were magically moving on her back.

He turned her toward him and kissed her both eyes. She opens her eyes and looked at him as he was looking at her with love.

He got up from her and removed his boxer thus she instantly closed her eyes in shyness. After sometime she felt something on her legs and she opens her eyes only to found him sliding down her lower. In no it's on floor with his clothes and she was lying naked in front of him.