🦋COLLEGE LOVE🦋

At 10:00am,

In St. Xavier's College,

~Naira:

I was sitting in the class room. Damn this college life, it was a dream to come to college after watching those stupid movies but once you enter college life, it's hell boring. School is much more better than this. It's not been much since the college started, just a week. And I have started missing my school already. I am sitting alone on the bench. It's because I still haven't spoken to anyone much. Just then, a guy entered. He looks so amazing that anyone could fall for him. He came and sat besides me. But the main question is, 'Who is he?' 'Kaun hai yeh?' I was about to ask him.

Guy: Hi! I am Kartik!

He said while forwarding his hand. I shook hands with him.

Naira: I am Naira! By the way, I haven't seen you around during the past week.

Kartik: That's because I was still enjoying my vacations and came back yesterday. What has been taught?

Naira: Nothing much! Just Psychology, Sociology and Hindi.

Kartik: That's too much!

I giggled. Well, was four months less that he added another week for the vacation?

Naira: You would cope up! Not a big deal!

Kartik: Let's see!

He said and then the professor for Hindi entered. He started teaching and I gave my best attention. After 45 minutes, he left and I turned to Kartik.

Naira: So did you understand anything?

Kartik: Ofcourse! I did!

The lectures continued and after every lecture, Kartik and I spoke for few minutes and then drifted back to the lectures. The day ended and we walked to the exit of the college together. Kartik turned to me.

Kartik: It was indeed the best! I thought my first day would be boring!

Naira: Well, it was best for me too. Because I thought that I'll have to go through the same boring routine like other days.

Kartik: Not anymore!

Kartik and I parted ways.

A month later,

Kartik and I have become friends. Attending lectures, Bunking lectures, being absent for college are things which we plan and do. And now clearly, college life has been too good for me. I have other friends too but none as close to me as Kartik. To be honest, I like him. I can't deny the fact. He has a charm which I can't deny. His care makes me fall for him a little. But nowadays, he's too close to Mansi. During the initial days, it was less but now it's too much. He's mostly with her. They come and go together. He has completely forgotten my existence. Though, he speaks to me, I want his full attention, I am least interested to share him with anyone.

At 11:00am in the class,

I was as usual sitting besides Kartik and we were attending Psychology lecture. Though, the concept was interesting, I was focused on Kartik because he is very interesting. The lecture ended.

Kartik: Naira, Bunking? *winks*

How can I deny to him?

Naira: Sure!

We sneaked out of the class and landed in the canteen.

Kartik: Let's go out today.

Naira: Are you sure? Now?