👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻TALKING DIRTY-1👩🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻

She missed him badly. He had gone on a business trip a week ago and she didn't know that she was to miss him that bad. But there she was imagining him beside her in the morning and at night. She had even gone to the point where she would feel his touch without him being there. Naira didn't know if that was good to miss him that bad, but with missing him, she also was terribly horny. She was yearning for his dick to fill her. And here he was, completely absent.

Naira sat on her bed and was getting ready to sleep when he called her.

"Kartik! How are you? Did your day go well? Are you well? Did you eat your dinner already? When are you coming back?" She asked without taking a breath and he smiled warmly at her cuteness.

"I missed you too Naira." He said sincerely.

"I can't take it anymore mendhak, I miss you too, but I mostly miss your body baby. I don't know what you did to me but I can't just sleep without your body besides me and without having my dose of you in me.." Naira admitted and he was happy that she had been so confident by his side that she was actually saying about her sexual needs openly.

"Do you want me to help you?" He suddenly asked.

"Don't be silly Mr. Goenka! How can you help me when you're not here, with me?" She wondered.

"Are you alone in our room? And is the door locked?" He asked knowing pretty well that luv and kush liked to sleep with their Bhabhi when he was away and they would sneak into their room sometimes.

"Yes, they are sleeping with chachi and chachu today, and everyone else is sleeping," Naira answered while playing with a lock of hair.

"Okay, make yourself comfortable, and by making yourself comfortable, I mean, get undressed. It will be easier for you." Kartik said and Naira firstly tried to ignore it before she decided to listen to him, she quickly undressed and laid back on the bed.

"Okay, done!" Naira gave him the green signal.

"Now imagine that I'm here with you, we're both standing together completely naked. You're looking down, because you're shy as always, and you gasp on seeing your friend, my hard dick pointing towards you.." Naira listened keenly while she let her hand play with her breasts.

"I then lift your chin up and look at you with lust-filled eyes, you smile at me and erase the distance between us. Your kiss is demanding. At first, being a tease, I don't give you access but then, I let your tongue dive past my lips, and our tongues fight for dominance." Kartik said and heard her sigh.

"What happens? Who wins the battle?" Naira asked with difficulty, as she had let her finger adventure inside her panties. The digit was already damp with arousal as Naira put it inside her warm channel without further delay.

"You win because you squeeze my cock at the same time and I surrender completely to you. You smirk and get on your knees. You pass me a teasing wink before you take my whole length in your warm mouth." Naira heard the zipping sound on the other end of the line and knew that he too was getting aroused by his little tale. So she decided to help him a bit, with his tale.

"And then, you hold my hair into your hand and begin fucking my mouth, silently thanking the Almighty that you got a wife without a gag reflex. As I'm deep-throating you, you begin chanting my name like a mantra, saying-"

"Oh fuck, Naira!" He cut her mid-sentence. Naira moaned as she added a second finger in her.

"I am about to cum but I lift you up in time and kissed you. I can taste my precum on your lips. After our kiss, you look at me with a teasing face and say-" He began but she stopped him.

"Let's take this to bed.." She could hear the noise of his balls slapping against his hand and she was sure now that he was enjoying their talk. She moved her fingers faster and he could hear her pant.

"As you lay on the bed, I open your legs and raise your legs to my shoulders. You know already that I'm about to eat your pussy and you squirm in pure agony. One soft lick from the bottom of your lips to the top, before I put my tongue deep inside your hole. You hold my head tightly against your lower lips while you move your hips against my lips. I have the smile of a Cheshire cat because your pussy is glistening with cum, I know that you're about to come..."

"So you add two fingers in me and begin pounding into me with them. I rolled my eyes back and look at the ceiling, as the...Oh, fuck!" She groaned as she came like never before. She was engrossed in her own world but she still heard his groans and moan of satisfaction. They were still on call but were trying to calm their breath down. Naira removed her fingers from inside her body and lowered her legs.

"Suck them clean Naira." He ordered and she hesitantly put the two damp digits inside her mouth. She had never tasted herself like that, it was always on his lips. As she tasted her sweet nectar she moaned deeply and sucked eagerly on her fingers.

"Is it good?" Kartik asked while he cleaned himself with some towels in his hotel room. She would not ask him the same, because unlike her, he had already tasted his own jeez after coming inside her mouth, she had shared the white liquid with him, but Naira had never dared to do the same.

"Yes, it's tasty.." She answered after she released her fingers with a pop.

"Did I help you well Mrs. Goenka?" He asked.

"Thank you, Mr. Goenka, but my pussy seems to be still yearning for a cock stuck up me. How can I do?"

"Don't worry meri Jaan, your hubby is coming tomorrow night.." He said, talked some more with her then they hung up with a somehow satisfied smile on their lips.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

HOW WAS IT???

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........