♥️INSTA LIVE♥️

Naira was getting too many dms to come live on Instagram. So she thought of coming live and she wrote in her post that she is coming live at 5 pm.

5:00 P.M

Naira is sitting on the sofa in her room putting her laptop on the table and open her Instagram to come live .

As soon as Naira comes live, she starts getting comments.

Hii ❤️❤️

Hellooo ma'am !! You are looking pretty 🔥🔥❤️😍😘

Hiii Naira ma'am😘

❤️❤️❤️

😘😘😍

Naira: hii everyone!! How are you all ??

I am good ❤️ you are looking gorgeous 😍

Hiii❤️❤️❤️

Fine 😘😍what are you doing

I am fine 🔥🔥 where is KG ?😍 ( Crazy fan 😉)

Naira : thank you all for the compliments ..and someone was asking na where is KG ?? he is in the office .will come in a while.

Please Come live with KG😏😍

Naira : sorry but ,Right now he is in office. I will try to get him to come live with me next time.

😍😍😍

😘😘😘
You both look great together 😘 perfect couple .🔥🔥😘

Please come live often 😘

What is the secret of your beauty ?? 😘😍

Pleasee ma'am say my name once 😣❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️😍😘

Why don't KG come on social media ??? 🙄

Naira : I see a lot of questions here so I will answer quickly.
Thankyou Ms.Tanya The secret of my beauty is probably my parents. my mother was very beautiful (giggling )
And Ms . Priya KG is not coming on social media because he does not like all this and he is very busy person and also an introvert. Hope you got your answer..

Ma'am please say my name once Riya 😘😘love you .

Naira ma'am today is my birthday please wish me good luck❤️😘

Ma'am please also say my name once comment Anjali ( she teases Naira )

Naira : hiii Riya , Tanya and happy birthday to you sanjana wish you good luck and stay blessed ...
And diii you stop teasing me .

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of love from Mumbai 😘❤️

You are so sweet ❣️😘

Naira : thankyou so much !! So guys ,You all can ask questions and I will answer them as best I can.i see ,a lot of people wanted to ask a question.

When will you both come live together?? Please reply me ❣️

♥️♥️♥️

Which is your favourite place and person in your home ?? ❣️