🥞MY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE-2🥞

She was lost in her own thoughts ever since he had left the house demanding his strawberry cake from her as his dinner cum dessert for the night, his recent love for cakes after he got his special blueberry cheesecake today who was none other than her dressed in his favourite blue saree he loved her wearing sarees as it gave his eyes a visual treat.

Her cheeks turned beetroot red recalling the happenings of the day, how he was completely smitten by her in that saree tucked on her waist and how he had ended up romancing her leisurely when he had come back home to take one of his important files.

The oven bell broke her trance her cake was ready Kairav's chocolate cake. She took it out from the oven and felt a pair of arms sneaking around her and she knew it was her chotu baby Kairav.

Kairav's cake is ready Naira told him and Kairav squealed in excitement seeing the dark chocolaty cake and signalling Naira to bend down he quickly pecked her cheeks mouthing an I love you mumma to her and she could not help chuckle at the similarity of father and son though father was a notch higher when it came to naughtiness and mischief.

Like father like son she muttered smiling doing some icing on the cake.

Her words grabbed Kairav's attention. Mumma papa also likes cakes he asked innocently and for a moment Naira froze to her spot but then composed her self and told him sweetly with a blush papa love blueberry cheesecake baby.

Kartik entered the house only to find Naira dressed in a pink saree he smacked himself mentally. 

He settled on the couch and she chuckled seeing his facial expressions.

She forwarded him a Cup of tea which he took from her hands plastering a fake smile because of the presence of his mom and son and slowly began sipping his tea.

Kairav : papa you know today mumma baked my favourite chocolate cake for me.

Kartik : that's great beta.

Kartik : inner self, and your papa is gonna get nothing as his strawberry cake.

Kairav : and you know papa mumma told me that you love blueberry cheesecake.

Kartik chocked on his tea and looked at Naira dangerously while she just escaped to the kitchen under the pretext of getting something.

Kartik : yes beta Papa loves blueberry cheesecake and strawberry cake but papa is not lucky like you that your mumma would get him his favourite cakes.

Kairav saw the puppy face of his father which melted him, he went to Naira and ordered her.

Kairav : mumma you will get papa his favourite cakes.

Naira nooded her head taking her son's order while Kartik chuckled on his victory hoping that he would get what he wants not knowing his Biwi had another plans for them.

He entered their bedroom and found it all dark he stepped in, he heard the door clicking only to see her standing before him, he was pleasantly surprised to see her in the same avtar he had asked her for and she looked dead gorgeous in that same pink lingerie he wanted to see her in as his strawberry cake which was inviting him to ravish itself.

She smiled seeing him like that and inching closer to him she closed his mouth, he nuzzled the crook of her neck slowly taking his own time teasing her, he moved upward to capture her lips but before he could do that she pushed him back mouthing a not so soon baby and before he could recover from the shock she had just given him, she tied his hands with a cloth and pushed him making him fall on the bed.

It's time for little adventure baby she winked at him before she moved to a corner of the room leaving him wondering what she was up to though he knew he is gonna enjoy the game being a win win situation for him and soon the sound of music being played in the background reached his ears and Naira began dancing before him seductively showing off her curveous body which he had already explred for the nth time yet felt new and unknown to him.

She moved closer and closer to him rubbing her front over his chest teasing him as his hands were tied and moved back from her position being satisfied teasing him, he got up from the bed trying to free himself from the hold of the cloth so that his hands could do all the devilry of the world but failed miserably. She brought him closer by grabbing his collar and planted a wet kiss on his bare chest making him close his eyes feeling her touch. She bit her lower lip in an attempt to hide her smile knowing it would infuriate him only.

Ok jaan you need to stop it he said in a slow voice.

What should I stop she asked innocently moving further close to him.

He wrapped his still tied hands around her neck and slowly moved down to hold her from her waist.

None has the right to bite these luscious lips other than me not even you. He said before he captured her lips in a hungry kiss making her insides churn with pleasure, he bit her lips hard demanding an entry in her mouth making the soft flesh bleed and she opened her mouth letting him in obliging to his request as he he entered her mouth tasting her blood.

Both parted only when they were forced by their lungs which needed air and Kartik smirked looking at her flushed face and swollen lips.

He pulled her closer and rained kisses on her exposed skin worshipping her skin and sometimes biting her as if seeking revenge for teasing him like that and her hands which were snaked arround his broad shoulders till now moved down to his abs as she swiftly undid the buttons of his blue shirt while Kartik continued his foreplay on her eliciting some melodious moans from her mouth she freed his hands as she pushed down the blue fabric from his body and the next second as expected she was pinned under him with a single swift move.

She knew that this night would turn out to be another of those passionate nights which would leave her heart craving for more even when her body would not be in a position to do so.

They lay tired after their encounters

You know after blueberry cheesecake and strawberry cake I should try some other options one in the morning and one in the night like chocolate vanilla pineapple said Kartik. Before he could speak any further she shushed him by placing her palm on his mouth.

You know that too much of desserts are not good for health she mouthed

Kartik : ohh don't worry about that you know I burn a lot of calories in between, I can give you a demo saying that he pulled her by her arms making her look up at him.

N I won't mind one she said with a wink and the night ended just the way it had started.

____________

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO....