😴DREAM😴

KARTIK'S ROOM

Kartik was trying to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes bcoz of his innocent and sexy wife .

K ( in mind ) : she was looking breathtaking in that black dress . UfffKartik relax agr tu us ke baare me hi sochta rhega to neend nh ayegi .

After thinking for sometime about his wife he fell asleep .

At midnight :

Kartik was sleeping when his sleep was Disturbed by the sound of heavy rain .

K : kitna romantic mosam ho rha or me yhn akele so RHA hun bcoz of my Shy Queen , saying this he smiled and went towards the window and enjoy seeing the rain for sometime .

When he was going towards his bed , he heard some voice coming from the pool side .

K : itni raat ko kon he

He went there and was shocked to see Naira was drenching and enjoying in the rain looking sexy in yellow saree .

She turned towards him and their eyes met . She started coming towards him while he was engrossed in his own Dreamland .

A song started playing on the background.

Tip tip barsa paani

Paani NE aag lagayi

She came face to face with him and started tracing his face with her finger . There clothes were sticking to their bodies like the second skin and both were drowning in the pool of desires .

Naira started going backwards while dancing .

Tip tip barsa paani

Paani NE aag lagayi

Aag lagi Dil me toh

Dil ko terri yd aayi

She turned her bare back towards him . Kartik came to her and slide his hand in her waist and with other hand he put her hair aside .

He kissed her neck while she closed her eyes in pleasure . Kartik turned her and was about to kiss her but she slightly pushed him and ran from there .

She stopped in front of a wall . Kartik smirked and started coming towards her . She turned and Kartik caged her between him and wall . His eyes were filled with desires , love and pure lust . 

Naira was biting her lips bcoz of their proximity and that was it for Kartik . He turned her and traced her bare back with his cold finger while Naira was shivering with his touch .

He kissed her just above the Dori of her blouse .

K : u r so beautiful Naira , he said lovingly looking at her while Naira blushed .

He was about to open it but Naira turned . She was breathing heavily and her cheeks were beetroot red .

K : room main chalain , he asked playing with her hairs .

Naira just turned her face towards other side blushing heavily .

Kartik smiled looking his effect on her . He lifted her in his arms and went to their room .

In room

Kartik placed Naira on the bed and sat beside her . He cupped her face with one hand and kissed her forehead , nose , cheeks and was about to captured her lips but she pushed him and he fell down on the floor .

K : ouchh , he winced in pain while rubbing his bum

He looked towards the bed but there was no one and reality struck his mind .

K : main sapna dekh rha tha , he smiled and ruffled his hand in his hair blushingly .

The End

************************************

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......