🤰PREGNANCY HORMONES🤰

kartik's POV-
Hello, myself kartik goenka..The Great KG, of whom everyone is scared except his own family. My family was actually scared from me before my marriage but now, my wife uff! She scares me, blackmails me..This was my work, which is now hers. All the family members, now don't have fear of me, all thanks to Madam..Talking about ma'am's mood swings and demands, O GOD! It's really difficult to handle a pregnant women..
Author's POV-
kartik lays on the bed and closes his eyes. naira comes out after taking a bath, to find kartik sleeping. She makes an angry pout and caressing her belly, says,"See baby! Your papa isn't even looking at me..He doesn't gives me attention..When you'll come naa, you'll be in my team..Hnaa, baby?"
She feels some sensations in her stomach and exclaims,"Thank you baby for giving Mumma attention.."
kartik turns to see naira thanking the baby, he gets up to feel the sensations He goes near naira's belly and puts his hand on her belly. A smile crepts on his face.
"Why have you come now? Weren't you sleeping?"
"V..vo..I.."
"What I? Whenever I ask for attention, you've a meeting, you've to sleep..Huh?"
"Sorry, sweetheart..."
"Sorry sweetheart" mimicking him.
**********
In the morning,
kartik is working on laptop, when naira came to him.
"kartik!!"
"naira, please, I'm doing work.."
"But, I need your attention..Listen to me, talk with me.."
"Okay.." but he didn't turned.
"kartik, I was thinking, when our baby will come, we'll name her kaira.."
"Hmm"
"Just hmm?"
"Hmm"
"You're giving me attention, right kartik?"
"Hmm"
"Hmm..Hmm..Hmm..Hmm..!!! Enough.."
"Hmm"
"kartik, I was thinking to go on Mango and Watermelon's wedding..Shall I go?"
"Hmm..Take my credit card and do shopping as well.."
"And I also need a genie for myself.."
"Yeah, yeah, take my credit card.."
"Okay..and yeah, I was thinking to marry someone else.."
"Hmm"
"What the HELL, kartik!" she almost cried.
"Hmm"
naira got pissed with his hmm's and went from there.

After kartik was finished with his work, he looked for naira, but she was already gone.
"What was she saying? Watermelon, Shopping, Genie..Oh GOD, she got angry..."
He got up from his chair to look for her.
*********
(keerti is already married. rest all members were busy in their work.)
"Yes Daadi, he doesn't gives me attention.."
"I'll see him, you don't worry.."
"Ji Daadi!"
"Bhabhi..We'll not talk to him, now.." luv and kush said.
"Yes bhabhi, I'm with you.." mansi accompanied luv and kush.
kartik came looking for naira and saw everyone sitting in a group.
"Hello noodles, Hi mansi!" kartik said.
"Bhabhi, I was saying that why not we three go shopping?"
"Yes! Good Idea, mansi"
"Shopping? naira, I'll take you shopping.." kartik interrupted.
"Bhabhi, go and get ready.." mansi ignored kartik.
naira got up and went to get ready. kartik got angry as no one was paying attention to him.
"Daadi! Atleast you.."
"See kartik, till you don't make naira happy, I won't talk with you and no one will, actually.."
"But-"
dadi made her way out.
"Goshh!! See their all's tantrums..I'm noodles & mansi's brother and Daadi's grandson but these people value their new bha-bhi and bahu than me.." he said sarcastically.
**********
The sun had setted and the moon had arrived..naira was seeing the moon, sitting beside the window.
"Chanda mamu, see, Sooraj chachu also left me, atleast you give me some attention, please.."
The moon's light was glowing and naira thought her 'Chanda Mamu' agreed, so she smile happily.
"Thank you Chanda Mamu..You know what, I don't want to hurt kartik but what to do? He doesn't gives me attention at all! Work! Work! Work! He should have been married with his laptop and made it preganant..Ek toh I carry baby also and then, I have more works to do..but this man is nowhere to be seen..Let him come, I'll see him.."
"Whom do you want to see, sweetheart?"
"YOU"
"See..I'm standing.." He stood straight there and naira went to him.
"On you knees.."
"What??"
"Com'on kartik, be quick.."
kartik got on his knees and naira bent him and sat on him.
"What's this??"
"Ghoda Ghoda!" (Horse Horse)
"Whattt???"
"Horses don't speak, com'on I want a ride.."
"But-"
She pulled his hairs and he started to move.
"Lakdi ki kaati, kaati pe ghoda.." she sang the whole poem and kartik got tired.
naira got down and stood infront of him..Her eyes got teary, seeing him in pain.
"S..sorry.." she sobbed.
kartik hugged her and rubbed her back.
"Why sorry?"
"I hurted you.." She cried.
"No, you didn't.."
"Pakka??" she asked innocently.
"Yes., pakka..Now, time for dinner.."
"How did you knew, I didn't have dinner?"
"My princess (pointing towards her swollen belly) told me that mumma didn't have dinner.."
"Accha ji! Then, why doesn't she talks with me?"
"Because she's Papa's princess.."
"No..Mumma's doll.."
"Papa's princess.."
"Mumma's doll.."
Both were fighting when the little baby kicked and naira caressed her belly,"kartik! Baby's first kick.."
kartik bent and nuzzled her belly with his cheek, feeling the kick..Tears roll down from their eyes.

scene freezes....

The End.

How was it???
Give suggestions too.....