💌MUSLIM TALE💌

Four guys were exhilarating in joy as today their best friend Shaleen has topped in the college again, they brought his favourite flavour cake Chocolate, to celebrate the happiness, and when he opened the box to cut the cake, the name written on it flushed everyone's face with embarrassment. Shaleen looked at them all with exasperated expressions, and asked them - "Yeh kiski shaitani hai?"

"Humne...humne toh Shaleen hi likhwaya tha yaar." Zeeshan said with an innocent face, and Fawad also spoke immediately - "Maine bhi kuch nahi kiya nahi...allah kasam."

"Main toh gaya bhi nahi tha cake lene." REHAN said before Shaleen could accuse him, and now only MOHSIN was left to give clarification.

"Toh tumne yeh sab kiya hai MOHSIN?" Shaleen asked him in a stern voice, and He innocently nodded his head in no, but the smile on his face was suspicious to everyone.

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho sab? Maine sach me kuch nahi kiya hai, maine Shaleen hi likhne kaha tha." MOHSIN said innocently, while looking at the name written on the black forest cake.

"Toh fir yeh Shalini naam kisne likhwaya hai?" Shaleen shouted at everyone loudly, because since his childhood people are mistaking in calling his name, they either call him Shalini, or Sharleen, no one has took his beautiful name perfectly.

"Humein kya pata ab, waise bhi kya fark padhta hai...cake toh chocolate wala hi haina." MOHSIN said with a cute smile, and Shaleen picked up the knife from which he was going to cut the cake, and looked at his best friend wrathfully.

"Tauba tauba...Allah se toh darr kam se kam, ek mamuli cake ke liye toh apne jigri yaar ka qataal kar denga?" MOHSIN spoke dramatically, and his eyes were saying that he wasn't serious.

"Dekho uspe kya likha hai." Shaleen asked them all to get a close look of the cake, and when they came ahead. They read it out loudly - "Happy Birthday Meri Billo Rani...Meri Shalini."

There was a pin drop silence between them all, but soon everyone started to laugh loudly except Shaleen, he was looking at them all angrily, and Fawad said amusingly - "yeh toh kisi aashiq ki girlfriend ka cake lagta hai."

"Meri billo rani...Badi sayani." Zeeshan put black dot on Shaleen's cheek, and everyone laughed again.

"For allah sake stop laughing, yeh koi hasne wali baat nahi hai, aaj mere liye kitna special day tha, aur tum sabne mil kar pura din kharab kar diya." Shaleen was actually looking very hurt, he is such a sensitive person, and when it comes to his name. He becomes a little more possessive about it.

"Allah maaf kare lekin hum me se kisi ne kuch nahi kiya hai, yeh sab galti us shop walo ki hai jisne cake exchange kiye." MOHSIN said genuinely, and closing the half opened box of cake, He picked it up, sat inside his car, and drove to the Cake Shop.

There wasn't much rush at "You Will Come Again" bakery shop, MOHSIN immediately got out of his car, and went towards them.

"Yeh cake kisne banaya hai? I want to meet her/him." MOHSIN slammed his hand angrily on the counter. One man, probably in his mid thirties, asked him - "Kya hua sir? yeh cake toh humari ma'am ne banaya hai."

"Call her right now, mujhe unse milna hai." MOHSIN demanded to him in an angry tone, and the man went to bring the Baker.

The bakery has just opened recently, and there were only two - three people who were working with the cake chef. MOHSIN was desperately waiting for their ma'am to come, and talk with him. How can she make such a huge mistake? he mentally made a note to scold her so much, when suddenly his eyes collided with a young beautiful girl, she had frown lines on her sweating forehead.

"Yes Sir? Please tell me, kya hua hai exactly?" Her sweet voice fascinated him, and He literally forgot for which purpose he came here to complain.