👄BAD BOY'S GIRL-2👄

ON SPECIAL DEMAND OF @ishika290503❤️❤️

 HOPE YOU LIKE IT😊😊

AFTER FEW MONTHS KAIRA TOLD ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO THEIR FAMILY WHICH THEY ACCEPTED WHOLE HEARTIDLY........

In a room a man was hovering a girl fucking her hardly... with the girls hand holding the head rest in a tight grip and her eyes rolling back.... and the men was covering the girls's mouth suppressing her moans... when the men removed his hand from her mouth and putting his hand on the either side on her body and rammed inside her as the girl's moans got filled in the room... 

"ohhh yes yes.... fuck yes harder.... ahhh yeaaa.... more baby oh yeaaa.... fuck more more.... ahhh yes i am cumming" the man looked at the girl and spoke in his hot voice "cum with me baby" the girl nodded and but her lips as he thrusted hard inside her... "oh fuck baby... ahhhhh yeaa... i am close.... fuck shit!" And the men said "now!" And both had an earth shattering release groaning 

"argh yes baby!" The men spoke and laid on the girl who laid with her hands on the either side of their body taking heavy breaths... after getting to normal the men moved his face to her breasts and holding her one bud in his mouth he sucked her milk while the girl moved her hand in his hair... while doing so the girl looked at the time and spoke "its 4 Kartik!" Kartik looked at the girl still sucking her and then at the time.. after that he left her bud and putting his weight on his one arms Kartik placed his one hand on the girl's cheek and spoke "it has been 6 hours i am here fucking you but still it feels like i have just started, you are an addiction to me Naira!" 

Saying this he kissed her lips and gave some thrusts deep inside her making her clutch his hair... after that he broke the kiss and thrust deep inside her making Naira groan "arghh fuck you Kartik!" Kartik smirked and coming out of her spoke "you just did!" He winked at her standing on the floor while Naira moved her hand to her love hole creasing her part to lessen the pain... 

Kartik wore his pants followed by his shirt... while Naira stood up and picking up the gown from the floor she wore it.. while Kartik came to her and removing the gown from her breast bit her bud hardly "ahhh" she spoke.... and then Kartik left her... he winking af Naira walked out from her room to go his room... after he went away Naira moved to the door and closing it walked to the washroom taking a shower Naira came to the room and fell on the bed still naked and covered herself with the single white duvet.... and went off to sleep...

......................

Next morning

Naira got up and after getting dressed in her gym outfit and then coming out of her room and walking towards the stairs she went to the upper floor and entered the gym... she put her mobile on the table followed by her towel and picked up the intercom and spoke "get my bottle to the gym!" And then she put the intercom back and then she stood on the treadmill turning it on.... and started her workout... when the door of the gym got opened and the butler came with her bottle... he placed it on the table and then Naira asked him to go.... she continued her workout.... after 5 mins the door of the gym again got opened but Naira didn't saw this as the songs were filled in the room.... Kartik came inside the gym and looking at Naira smirked... he walked to her and coming to side of her held Naira's face and turning her face to him kissed her hardly... making Naira shocked Kartik pulled back and then smirking at her walked away.... he started his workout while Naira continued with hers....

..................

Post gym session Naira and Kartik came down ready to have there family breakfast... Naira sat on the chair saying "good morning!" And the three other greeted her back... they stayed to eat when Akshara asked Naira "Naira were you up at night?" Naira looked at her mother and then glanced at Kartik who looked at Naira and then continued to eat... "yup, actually i was studing mumma! Why?" Naira spoke confidentially on which akshara nodded and spoke "nothing! I thought i listened something in the kitchen." "Yes i went to get water!" Naira told akshara who nodded... after that naitik spoke "lets go akshara!" And then both stood up to go bid bying Kartik and Naira... after both of them went Naira called the butler "you can go for now, we will be having out lunch outside!" Butler nodded and then went away when Kartik asked "what's going on in your mind baby girl?" Naira looked at Kartik who was looking at her placing his elbows on the table... on which Naira bite her lips seductively and said "well alot of things!" Kartik smirked at Naira who ate her last bite and walked to her room winking at him... Kartik huffed and sat with the back of the chair...

Sooner the butler's were gone and Kartik was sitting in the living room changing the channels.... when he listened his name being called... so he turned to look at his back... and he was shocked to see Naira was standing there wearing a black bikini which hardly covered her body.... "damn baby girl what are you actually upto?" Naira knew what she did to him and she spoke "well mostly swimming! Care to join me?" Naira asked Kartik ans then walked towards the swimming area in the terrace...

She reached the swimming pool and then stepped down in the pool... she sat in the water wetting ber body roaming her hand over her arms and legs as she saw Kartik standing near the pool lookong at her with a smirk... when Naira bite her lips and started to swim from one end to the other... while swimming hmshe hand got held by Kartik who was standing in the pool... 

Kartik pulled Naira to him and pushed her to the wall of the pool caging her in between him and the wall... and the next thing Naira knew was Kartik's lips ok her neck giving ber open mouth kisses... while she tilted her head for him... while kissing Kartik moved his hand on her body pulling the strings on the bikini... Naira was so much into the kisses when her breath got hitched as Kartik pushed his monster deep inside her love hole "oh god baby girl, I can't get enough of you!" And he pulling away he bikini top held his breasts in her hand kissing her neck while moving inside her in slow pace... feeling so much of pleasure Naira couldn't control herself and unknowingly moans left her mouth "umm baby... ohhh it feels so good... ohhh yea!" She moaned as Kartik moved inside her in slow pace still being in the water... after that he looked at Naira and smirked as she looked at him... "legs around my waist!" Kartik spoke in her ear on which Naira smiled and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him for a kiss locking her arms around his neck... Kartik held her close kissing her and taking her out of the swimming pool reached the living room and threw her on the couch with hovering her... Kartik break the kiss and moved down to kiss her breasts and Naira spoke "god move that little buddy of your inside me damn it!" Kartik smirkingly bit her nipple hardly making her hiss "ouch!" And the next moment Kartik started to thrust inisde her faster while biting her nipple... Naira moved her hands to her hair gripping them while moaning loudly "oh yes baby.... ohhh god baby faster.... yes yes ahhh.... fuck baby.... yes just there... ahhh keep hitinh there baby.... ohhh fuck yea.... ummm baby yes!" Kartik continued to bit her buds hardly moving from one to the other when he looked at her face and holding her hair in his tight grip spoke "in my eyes Naira, look at me while i fuck this little love hole of yours!" Naira opened her eyes looking at Kartik who smirked and rammed inside her faster and faster... "ahhh baby!" Naira moaned as she came while Kartik pushed deep inside her uterus letting her seeds soak inside her... after that Kartik fell on her saying "damn that was hot!" Naira moaned "ummm yea!" and held him... after few moments Kartik held her nipple in between her lips and started to suck the milk while Naira moved her fingers in his hair thinking something.... all this while Kartik was buried deep inside her... he didn't dare to came out of her nor did Naira felt the need of it...

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........