❔HOW WILL SHE BE❔

"Naira where's my tie?" I shouted standing infront my wardrobe.

Don't know why these days I need Naira for everything. From my first sip of coffee at morning to the last sip of milk.. not to mention that was yuk.. at night I rely on Naira only. Gone are the days I proudly proclaim myself as one man army, who don't need anyone for my anything.

"Why are you selling my name Kartik? Uffoo.. It's easy to ready up a kid than you" She said making faces.

"I need my tie" I said making a poker face. Why it always she has to scold me?

She rummaged the self and got the matching tie. While she proudly flaunt the tie I wrapped my arms around her petite waist.

She gasped as if it was like first time.

"Leave me Kartik" She wriggled in my hold. I couldn't help but snarl.

"When are you going to forget this phrase? I am getting bored hearing this again and again"

All my annoyance vanished when she made perfect 3 O's on her face. Bending down to complete the incomplete task from morning, I was so close to her petals.

Only then someone have to come! Arghhh...

"Naira... Woh... I am sorry, I'll come later" Thankfully it was Keerti, if it was Mansi she should've purposely pass her time in our room to tease me.

"Wait Di. Come in" Naira has to jump in selflessness. Uff... Everything I love in her self was sometimes annoying.

"Woh..." Seeing Keerti hesitance I moved to poolside giving privacy to them.

But my ears and eyes are totally trained on these two especially on the younger one.

"Di, I want to go shopping. Will you accompany me? You know I tore my yellow salwar duppatta, it's my favourite Di" Naira whined not giving Keerti her chance to speak.

"We can buy new one anytime Naira. Don't be sad for that pagali" Keerti caressed her cheeks with affection.

"No, I need that one. You know that was my favourite... You don't know how bad I felt when each time my eyes fell on that cloth..."

Eachtime her behaviour with Keerti was always a adventure. She'll be different with Keerti, she's childish and stubborn with me too but that was mostly to annoy me and irritate me. Uff.. she loves to make me edgy.

Why doesn't she whin like that cutely with me? I thought seeing her whining about her new branded make up items with Keerti.

It was beyond chirpy and cuteness how to say that yeah.. she is Girly. She was so much like a girl than women in many terms. Don't know how it will be if she mother our child!

_____

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.........