⌛US TIME⌛

It was only at night that Kartik managed to get a lonely time with his wife. Kaira was taken care of by her swarna, giving her parents some needed intimacy. As soon as the door was closed, Naira's mouth was attached to Kartik's. He was sucking her tongue while massaging her round and firm ass. When he left her mouth to kiss her neck, she began talking dirty to him...

"I've been so wet, all evening, I imagined our fuck tonight." She moaned and he smirked against her neck. He, Kartik Goenka had long ago managed to turn this innocent woman into a bold one.

"Come on let's take care of that then." He said and began undressing her slowly while she was like a tiger as she removed his clothes. When they were both naked, she was about to go for her favorite toy i.e his cock but he stopped her.

"It's time for me to return the favor. Come on get on all fours." He said and she obeyed him wholeheartedly.

Kartik looked at her glistening pussy which was inviting him. He walked behind her, gripped her waist and plunged down for his personal dessert. And how she tasted was something unreal. She had a tangy and sweet taste. But the way both were mixed gave him something so delicious to feast on. He first licked from the bottom to the top, teasing her clitoris first before going up until his tongue rested flat against her butthole.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy first or your ass?"

"My pussy.." She groaned, her voice muffled by the pillow. Kartik smiled before plunging his tongue deep inside her pussy. She was all wet already indeed. As he pulled his tongue out some of her cum fell on the bed but he didn't care much. His obsession with hygiene was long forgotten when it came to sex with Naira.

Kartik was now sucking on her clit while he was fingering her slowly.

"Faster, Kartik." She moaned while she was thrusting herself on his fingers. Kartik curved his fingers inside her, hitting her G spot.

"I'm coming!" She moaned and in a moment of pure pleasure, her body contracted, giving out a good amount of cum which Kartik used to wet her asshole. Then he left her clit and began licking her ass instead. She was having a musky scent. But a slight one. He inhaled her ass, rubbing his nose against her crack.

'I want it.' He thought before giving a soft lick, probing her untouched hole, it was so little, just like her pussy used to be before he touched her. Kartik entered his tongue inside her, wetting her insides as far as he could. Then he pulled out. He sucked on his thumb as he knelt behind her. After that, he released his finger with a pop. "I'm going to enter your ass Ani." He warned her. Slowly, his thumb disappeared inside her ass while he entered his cock inside her pussy. Naira squirmed at the double assault. While his fingering was slow, he was pounding inside of her. But she didn't know what was to come next. It was when he felt her all relaxed that she felt him pulling both his finger and dick out to push his hard rod inside her butthole.

"You have to relax," Kartik said while he was massaging her clit, giving her some pleasure for her to relax. Gradually he managed to get his 9 inches inside of her little hole. Naira was feeling as if she had a hot pole inside her ass. When she felt him thrust inside of her, she was a bit uncomfortable at the beginning, but then, when he went back to finger her pussy, pleasure came back and she thrust back at him letting a slapping sound echo in the room until both came. She let him fill her bowels while she got his whole hand wet. Ass fuck was definitely something to do again.

HOW WAS IT?PLZ GIVE RESPONSES AND VOTES AS IT'S SO DEMOTIVATING TO SEE SO LESS NO OF VOTES.......

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........