✳️A DAY IN THEIR LIFE✳️

Suggested by sheenz_14

Hope you like it.......

*** shivin's Room ***

*** Morning - 9:37 am ***

S: "But why can't you go also?" *glanced up from the laptop*

M: "I have an ad shoot in the afternoon. I will be busy. Besides, I don't like that girl." *standing near the sofa, he typed something on his phone*

S: "Why didn't you tell me before?"

M: "What? That I have an ad shoot or that I don't like him?"

S: "Both."

M: "NIKITA just told me that due to some emergency, the shoot's schedule got changed. And vishal and I are not friends. We don't invite each other to any of our parties. I was telling you this the other day but someone interrupted us and then it totally slipped my mind."

S: "Then why did he invite you now? Invite us?"

M: "I don't know. Maybe his husband insisted. I met her once. she told me she is my big fan."

S: "Then why should I go this time?" *not understanding why he wanted her to attend the party*

M: "His wife's really nice. she personally called you to attend. It's their first wedding anniversary."

S: "Then you should go too. she's your fan."

M: "I told you I can't. I can't stand that man. That's why I am asking you to go. If she hadn't called, I wouldn't have asked you to go." *tried to make her understand*

S: "But I don't know anyone there. I haven't met vishal or his wife from long." *a bit nervous*

M: "Don't worry. You will manage."

S: "But . . ."

M: "For me, please. You just have to stay there till the cake cutting ceremony and then you can come home."

S: "And what if they ask about you? What should I tell them?"

M: "vishal won't ask." *said carelessly* *he then noticed the serious look on shivi's face and added immediately* "Anyways, tomorrow I will call them myself. Just tell them I am a little busy today."

S: "Okay." *shifted her attention to the laptop*

M: "Cheer up, sherni."

S: *closed the laptop lid* "Aapko mujhe pehle btana chahiye tha na k aap nahin jaenge. You know very well I don't like to go to parties that too without you." *told him, unhappily*

M: *quickly covered the distance between them and sat beside shivi on the bed* "I am really sorry. Just this once." *gave her a side hug*

S: *nodded*

M: "Call me when you want to come back. I'll come pick you up."

S: "It's okay. I'll come with the driver."

M: "It's not okay. I'll come."

S: "You will be tired. You have shoot today."

M: "If you can go alone to the party for me then why can't I come for you?"

S: "Okay. I'll wait for you." *smiled*

M: *held her close* "That's like my shivi."

***

*** singh's Mansion ***

shivi checked her phone after wishing vishal and his wife, Arohi and meeting a few people.