🍱DINNER FUN🍱

Naira P.O.V

Me, my parents and Kartik 's parents. are all going out to dinner is something we all haven't done in a while since about a year ago, me and Kartik been together for 3 years and is been the best years of my life. I wear a tight mid thigh black dress with my black heals. Kartik wore his black and white button shirt with his black dress pants.

He looks so hot.

"Is been a while since we all had dinner together." Kartik's mom Swarna Aunty said and we all smile and nod.

"I know it feels good to be togetheragain."my mom said as we all seat atthe table.

Me and Kartik sit together as our parents

face us,Kartik links his fingers in mine under the table and I smile.

The waitress comes to our table and

gives us the menus.

"What to drink?"she asked and we all

Order our drinks.

"Can you give us a few minutes before

we Order our food."Kartik's dad saidand she nods before giving us a fewminutes.

"So Kartik when you going to

propose?"Naira dad asked making me and Kartik choke on our drink.

"Dad!" Naira exclaimed and they all laugh.

"Just wondering I mean you guys been together for three years."Kartik 's dad said and Kartik chuckles as Naira blush.

"That's a conversation for another

time."Kartik winks at me and Naira smile.

As we all talking, she feel Kartik's hand slip up in her dress going further in till his finger tips are stroking her underwear, she look up at him with a glare but he keeps talking to our parents but she saw that little smirk forming on his lips when's he feels me trying to move his hand.

Then Kartik moves her underwear to theaside and place his fingers in her and she gasp feeling his fingers go deep.

"You okay Naira ?" her mom asked.

"I...I'm okay mom just a little hot."shestuttered as Kartik thrust his fingers in her .

"Okay you look a little blushed, you're

sure you okay?"her mom continues and she nod.

"Fine mom promise."Naira say as she try to grip Kartik hand away from me.

Then their Waitress came back and ask for their Order.

After they all Order it was Naira's

turn, Kartik decided to stick three fingersinside her going rough.

"Babe you're turn."Kartik said innocently

and she glare at him .

"I.....i have a chicken salad with the

asparagus." she stuttered worse and waitress give her a frown but went it anyway and walk away.

"You sure you're okay?" Swarna Aunty

asked.

"Fine,just need to go to the bathroom." she say and brad moves his hand.

"Me too excuse us." Kartik said as weboth stand up.

Naira and Kartik walk towards the bathroom and he push her in the single bathroom and lock the door,he walks closer to her but she push him away.

"What the hell Kartik that's ourfamily and you fucking finger me!" she yell and he smirks.

"Baby I'm sorry but you look so good in This dress,like holy fuck I need you

Naira ." Kartik said huskily as he walkscloser to her pushing her up thebathroom counter opening her legs sohe get between them.

"You embarrassed me." she cross her arms over her chest and he smirks.

"Let me make it up to you."he said asran his fingers over the inside of herthighs.

"Okay." She whisper and he smiles and kiss her lips hungrily.

Their tongue move together as he grip her breast pushing it down as hesqueeze them together making hermoan in his mouth.

"Fuck." She moan and he hums kissing me deeply.

"Fuck me." She push him away and hesmirks and takes off his pants andunderwear.

"Take that dress off and your

underwear."he said and she quickly do as he pull her close and kiss her lips.

She feel him spread her legs and his cock stroke her pussy making her moan in his mouth then he push himself inside her,his whole cock inside Naira .

"Fuck." She moan as she struggle to keep kissing him.

"Yes baby fuck,take my cock like a good girl fuck." Kartik moans as he grip her hair going rough.

He began to kiss her neck sucking

Harshly at the skin as she moan out his name.

"Fuck the feeling of your pussy lipsaround my cock feels good babyfuckyou're so hot Naira ,scream baby leteveryone know what we doing in thisfucking bathroom." Kartik said with gritteeth.

"Kartik YES FUCK ME!"She scream and he smirks going faster.

"Yes baby that's it. "he growls.

"Fuck you're fucking cock feels good

in my pussy." she moan and he throw his head back.

She grab his hand and put his fingers in her mouth sucking on them as she would his dick,he watch her carefully licking his lips when she gag on his fingers.

He spreed her legs open wider he plays with her clit as he twitches inside her telling her close, she grip his shoulder as he fucks her and rub her good.

"Cum for me baby."Kartik said and Naira bite her lip.

"Yes fuck yes!" she scream as I cum allover his cock.

He gets her off the counter and on her

knees and she stick her tongue out as he stoke his cock over her mouth.

"Yes fuck.yes baby."he grunts as he

cums in her mouth.

"Yes Naira ." Kartik holds her hand and she grab his Cock stoke the last bit of cum .

"Feel better now Kartik ." she giggle and he sighs in relief.

"I fuck You harder when we get

home."he smirks and she grin.

"We should head back." she say and he nods

They fix them selves and go one by one back to the table and so they saynothing.

"Hey guys,you're food arrived it was

getting cold we were about to checkOn you Guys. " Kartik's dad said.

"We good." Naira say and they nod and Kartik gets closer to her ear.

"Really good. "he whisper and she smirk to herself.

What a dinner.

...

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO..........