😻SAY "PAPA"😻

KARTIK took the book and sat down on the mattress beside his 9 months old son, who was crawling here and there.

He took a deep breath. Today, he WILL do it! KARTIK GOENKA never loses!

Gently, holding the soft arms of his baby, KARTIK made him sit. He opened the book and snapped his fingers to gain his attention. 

He looked at KARTIK.

"Tatattatata..."

"Yes, my tatattatata, look at me." He said in the same cute tone, but inside he was already celebrating his victory. NAIRA challenged him, right? Let's show her that KARTIK never loses.

"Oh hoh, my tadpole already started to study?" NAIRA came into the room from the kitchen, drying her hands with a towel.

KARTIK looked at her with a smirk.

The first page had a picture of a dog.

"Say, Papa, woof woof!" KARTIK made the sound of a dog and looked at his son, who was looking at him confused with his big eyes.

The next page had the picture of a bird.

"Say, papa, titititiiti!" He tried his best to imitate a bird but was damn embarrassed inside. Yet, the KARTIK GOENKA inside him didn't stop. NAIRA was quietly looking at both of them, trying to control her laughter

He turned the page. A cat.

"Say, papa, meowwww!"

KARTIK looked at his son, who looked at NAIRA.

"Mamma!"

and crawled towards her, who took him in her arms.

"Nooooooo!!" KARTIK slapped the book against his forehead.

"Plz papa, bol de.." KARTIK almost cried.

Laughing, NAIRA pointed her finger at KARTIK and whispered at her baby's ears.

"That's papa."

KARTIK was upset... But then what his 9 months old son said, made him tear up-

"Papa!"

THE END

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........