😰HER PHOBIA😰

Kartik sat on the couch with a pout. Naira was busy cleaning the closet and he felt lonely.

He looked around and suddenly an idea popped in his mind! Why not spice up the atmosphere by scaring Naira ? He sneakily got out of the room which went unnoticed by Naira who was busy folding the clothes.

Coming back to the room, he sat on the bed and pretended to cough

" kartik! Wait let me bring water!" Naira ran out of the room while Kartik took the opportunity and kept something inside the folds of a cloth in the messy closet

"Here!" Naira came with a glass of water and made him drink it

"Feel better now?" She asked caressing his back. Kartik nodded.

kartik's excitement was on another level when she took out the same cloth.

"AHHHHHH!" Her loud scream made Kartik close his ears and chuckle. Scales for skin, long body, pointy tail and pitch-black eyes! A lizard was in the closet! Naira 's screams didn't stop and Kartik couldnt help but laugh at her.

But, things got serious when she started hyperventilating. Kartik immediately ran and held Naira.

 She couldn't breathe!

"Naira ! Naira , try to breathe!!!" Kartik continuously kept patting her cheeks but it was of no use.

"Naira , the lizard isn't real!! Its fak-" before he could finish, she passed out in his arms. Kartik was scared himself. Panicking, he called the doctor.

****

"So, Mr.goenka, you said she saw a lizard. Its called Herpetophobia. Fear of lizards and snakes. 

Facing your extreme fear can cause this. Her condition isn't good. Take care of her... Sometimes these are life-threatening" Kartik didn't tell the doctor that he did all this. The doctor left and Kartik stood there in the verge of crying. His stupid prank could take his sweetheart away from him..

Kartik came near a sleeping Naira and caressed her hair.

"I am sorry, sweetheart... My childish acts could cause you harm...I am so sorry" a drop of tear fell on her cheek, and Naira opened her eyes and slowly sat up

Seeing her awake, Kartik pulled her in a bone crushing hug and cried.

"Hey...." Naira gently placed a hand on his back while Kartik kept on mumbling "I am sorry"

Breaking the hug he kissed her forehead.

"You didn't know right?" Naira asked in a soft and tired voice and Kartik nodded

"Then?" She asked and looked at the closet. It was still a mess

"Hey Baghwaan, tumhare wajah se closet ka abhi bhi wahi haal hai!!" She cutely shouted

Kartik looked at her adoringly.. And pulled for another hug from

his Naira ,

his wife,

his sweetheart and his life..

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.....