😚CUTE WIFE-1😚

Mohsin Khan( 29 Years)
Handsome, Charming, And A Strict Dominant Personality..! Owner Of Khan's Emprizes, A Workholic Person, Work 24/7 Of The Day, There Is No Entertainment Kind Of Thing In His Life Nor He Likes To Waste His Time With Silly Things( A/C To Him)...!
He Can Bow Down Only Before His Queen That Is His Mother..!

Mehzabin Khan: A Sweet Nd Caring Lady..! Opposite Personility Of His Son..! Wants Her Son To Be Settled Nd To Enjoy His Life..! She Wants Him To Marry A Girl Who Could Teach Him To Enjoy His Life..! A Bubbly Kind Of Girl..!

Shivangi Joshi (23 Years)
A Beautiful, Sweet Nd Bubbly Kind Of Personality, Can Make Anybody's Day With Her Positive Energy That She Carry! A Girl With Full Of Entertainment..! A Wattpad Stories Lover, Basically Believes In Love..!

Studying In Dehradun Nd Has Been Selected In Mumbai's Best Universityy!

Yashoda Kaur: A Sweet Nd Caring Lady, Loves Her Family Nd Daughter Shivangi..!

Suman Joshi: Father Of Shivangi, A Strict Yet Lovely Personality.. Owner Of Joshi's Event A Top Most Company Of Dehradun..!

Samarth Joshi (25 Years): Brother Of Shivangi, Sweetest In His Nature.. A Pataka Like His Sister..!

Shivangi's Mother Father Nd Her Brother All Are Over Protective Bcz Of Her Naiveness..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

KHAN HOUSE..

A lady was arguring with a boy who seemed his son! Here Mehzabin ji nd Mohsin Khan were talking nope arguing on the topic of marraige as always..!

Mehzabinji: Es baar ye final hai, you are going to marry the girl whom i will select now..!

She said having enough of her son, as he just wanted to work in his office.. She wanted her Son to get settled like a normal person nd to enjoy his life..! She has already given him enough time for marrying a girl of his liking! But No! So Now she will do it herself..!

Mo: Mom i told you i am not gonna choose any girl for me..! I am not interested in all these plz..! I am happy being single, nd also you are here with me! What else i want..!

He said continuing his coffee..! True to his words he didn't want any other person in his life.. he has seen his married friends nd the all are fucked up by the trantrums of their wives..!

Mehzabinji: Han tujhe kya farak parhta hai, tu to sara din apne kaam mai laga rhta ha..! or mai ghr mai akeli ho jaati hun..! Phr bole to chali jaun apni behen ke pas Australia wahan akeli bhi nh hongi!

She said faking emotionally which caught Mo's attention..!That was her last weapon to make her son agree..! nd seemed like it worked..!

Hell no, he will not let his mother away from him! But wasn't he being selfish, His mother was right, she was alone all day at home..! But that doesn't mean he will marry! there are many ways to not to get bore..!

Mehzabinji: Acha phr mai packing shuru kr rhi hun!

She said still faking making him hold her hand..! She looked at him raising her brow..!

Mo: Ok i am ready ! But don't ask me to choose the girl..!

He said making her sqeuel in happiness like a kid...! As she has already talked to her friend from whom she has taken suggestions for girls..! Nd for that she wanted to go to Dehradun, before she could think more..

Mo: Mom tomorrow i have to go to Dehradun..! Mai baad mai baat krun ga en sab cheezon ke baare mai!

Dehradun, nd it clicked in Mehzabin ji's mind..