🥂CELEBRATING ROMANCE🥂

Pouring and pouring and pouring their love onto each other from long time.....but no time can define their love for each other........

Suddenly phone's ring disturbed their moment annoying Kartik more.

"Huhh everyone is just behind me for no stupid reasons." Kartik uttered in annoyance broking the kiss. It made Naira giggles.

"Kartik, what is this, at least pick the call, he must having some important work." Naira scolded him for sitting, ignoring the call.

Kartik said "only because my sweetheart is saying."

She smiled and nodded her head in yes. Kartik attended the call with huff increasing with conversations which is defining something important work.

He cut the call.

"Let's go sweetheart we have go." He told her in very exasperating manner.

Naira asked "but where, and any important work ?

"Yeah, we are invited as cheif guests on occasion of Mr. Salil's first ever presentation of his company." Kartik directed her.

"Ok.. then let's enjoy our prestige." She winked at him making him smile.

"Fine.....but what will I get in exchange." Kartik said taking her in his arms, caressing her waist.

"Ka..Kartik... please, we will...be late otherwise...." Naira said being gasped.

Kartik smirked....he was teasing her more, he was roaming his hands all over her body.

Naira had closed her eyes feeling him. Kartik bent down and give soft feather kissed on her waist and stomach. Naira was moaning at joy she was getting.

Kartik's gaze went towards her, she was probably not in her sense. He stood up and went a step back.

She sighed, but Kartik turned her towards wall, and kisses her nape at once. Naira was just wondering the feelings with closed eyes. Kartik backhug her.

"The Kartik Goenka never leaves his works incomplete." His husky sentence leave a red trance on her cheeks.

Naira turned, before he could take any action, Naira muted him. Both were roaming in each other's mouth with lost minds.

Naira broking the kiss, this time she attacked his neck. Kartik slightly shivers. Naira's sweet torture were beyond his tolerance. Kartik switch their's position.

This time, Kartik was against wall. Before Kartik wants to open her ties of dress, Naira escaped from his hold and went in washroom.

"Kartik Goenka, we have to go, we aren't living here for whole time." Naira shouted from inside.

Near washrooms door, "Sweetheart, why don't you think, that I can come inside, then the results you knew well." Smirks.

"Kartik.... please na, we will continue afterwards. Please." She pleaded with a cute voice.

"Fine"..... He frowned. "But afterwards we will continue it, promise me." Kartik requested.

"Ok... promise baba, now please get ready soon." Naira commanded him.

"Fine, going." He also got ready.

After sometimes, both get ready and leave for venue. Both reached up at cabin. As soon as they both enter, everyone stood up and greet them.