🥴CRAZY PARENTS🥴

Kartik ........

Naira .........

Kartik ......

Naira ......

Kairav ....

"What is this mom and dad? I know both of ur name , why are you shouting "..... Kairav scolded his parent who were just busy in their own world that too when they were discussing something really important.

"Sorry Kairav , but this is his fault" ... Naira pointed at Kartik making really cute face at her angry son.

"Seriously Naira, it was u who started...." Kartik defend himself .

"No it was u Kartik "

"No it was u Naira "

Kartik .....

Naira ....

Kartik ....

Naira...

There ,they go again. Kairav don't know what to do, whether to bang their head or his own head somewhere as they keep on fighting for such silly reason. Naira, his mom was expecting her first baby . Ya first, he was not their own child . They have adopted him when he was eight . He still remember that day when their car hit him. It was not their fault as he was running away for where he used to work since they used to beat him and torture him . That day changed his life. They not only took him to hospital but after knowing his condition adopted him legally. That day he got whole family, bua ,nani ,chachu, chachi, dada dadi and these crazy people as his parents .He just don't understand how can they love him so much especially Naira.

He still remember, 7 month ago, when she came to know about her pregnancy how much she cried thinking he will be upset.

Flashback

(Kartik and Naira were childhood sweetheart and married eachother after completing their study . The day they found Kairav it was their 1month marriage anniversary and as a present they got their son they dont know why but they really felt connected to him. They did not plan their own child for four years so that Kairav did not felt left out and they had decided to know about his thought about having sibling before they plan for their baby but thing did not go as planned and Naira found that she was 1 month pregnant and the drama beings)

Kairav was sleeping peacefully in his bed when he felt something wet in his hand . Slowing opening his eyes ,he found that his mom was crying and his dad was trying to console her.

"Mom ,what happened???" Kairav asked getting up at once . Getting no response from her he looked towards his father ,who instead of replying looked down as if he was feeling guilt for something .

"Mom, dad... what's the matter?????" Kairav asked getting impatient .

"Kairav we really love u ...... "Naira finally uttered these words while tears continue to fall from her eyes.

"I know mom. And wait... are u crying because u love me......" Kairav joked ,as he was not getting head and tail of current situation.

"Noooo......... "Naira immediately shouted.

"Kairav we really do love u ........." Naira once again said same phrase causing Kairav to roll his eye.

"Mom ,would you pls move from this we love u......." Kairav was getting annoyed now . His crazy parents are here, in his room early in the morning and saying they loves him about which he was very much aware of.

"Kairav we are pregnant....." Naira finally disclosed the matter, which was eating them. They thought that Kairav will be upset thinking their love will be reduce and Naira instead of being happy was crying from the time she got her doctor call early in the morning . On the other hand , Kartik don't know what he should exactly do. He was really happy knowing that he was going to be father once again but at the same time worried for Kairav as well.