🚗GROCERY RIDE🚗

"Milk? "

"Check"

"Sugar?"

"Check"

'Espresso shots?"

"Check."

"Carrots?"

"Check"

"Anything else?"

Kartik checked the kitchen if they were missing any items. There were none.

"Nope. Unless you want to add something."

"Of course, Chocolate Chip Ice cream!" Naira finished writing down the list as Kartik smiled at Naira's childlike expressions over a tub of ice cream.

Naira noticed him chuckling over her reactions and threw a playful glare at his way .

"What?"

Kartik shook his head smilingly.

"Why are you laughing?"

Naira frowned and her lips formed a pout. Kartik went closer to Naira and kissed her pout. Naira blushed. Kartik shifted closer to her right ear and whispered.

"Don't blush. It turns me on."

Being shy, Naira lightly hit his chest.

"Cheapde!"

"What cheapde? I am talking to my wife." Kartik wrapped his hands around Naira's waist. Naira wriggled in his embrace at first, but later gave up. It wasn't helping her that Kartik looked like a greek god in his formals. She teased him sometimes by calling his formals boring, but now she was so enchanted by his hot outfit.

Kartik's case was nowhere less. In two minutes, he imagined doing many things to her. Adding to that, she was wearing shorts that was driving him nuts.

His imagination was broken by Naira's voice.

"Kartik, leave me. We are getting late."

He composed himself before replying.

"Nope."

"Kartik, please."

"No, Naira."

"Why are you so-" Naira stammered, "Why do you have to be so-"

"So hot?" He completed her sentence for her.

Naira rubbed her palm on his chest as she tried to distract him, "Kartik, understand me."

Kartik loosened his hold on Naira's waist. Naira came out of his hold.

"Finally, let's go."

Grabbing her bag, Naira was about to go when Kartik stopped her.

"Wait!"

Naira turned back to face him.

"What?"

"I will let you go, but I have one condition."

Kartik smirked. Naira got nervous seeing his smirk. Whenever he smirked, it meant trouble for someone. Since there was no one else, it meant the trouble was on her.

"Kartik, what's going on in your brain?"

"You tell me, baby. After all you know everything that goes in my mind and heart.

Naira was confused. Moreover, she didn't want to run her brain thinking about what must be going on in his brain.

"Can I get a hint?"