🌧️YEH SAAWAN🌧️

Introduction- Kaira are married and have consummated once when both were high but both ignore it. This is a part where Kartik has to go out of town and what happens when they meet after days.

-

Sitting with her, after the hell difficult days they both had to go through, it was becoming difficult for him to not say anything. As he arrived at the airport, practically everyone came up and greeted him personally! But she dint even as much as spare a glance at him. And now even as the family forced them to go together so they could spend some time together, she was looking outside the window into the stars not even starting with a usual conversation like she does.

Frustrated with the silence he was going to say something but the car stopped with a screech making them jerk. As a gentleman he signaled her to be inside and when outside to check himself.

As he was checking the car, she noticed that tiny droplets started flowing down.

Ahh... Rain she thought getting down and opening her arms wide forgetting their was someone admiring her.

As her arms were widened , her bracelet got stuck in the button of his shirt which made her land directly on his chest. The magical moment had started and even after freeing the bracelet from his shirt he didn't let her go.

Not now, not from this comforting closeness.

Boond boond mein, Gum sa hai

Ye saavan bhi toh, Tum sa hai (x2)

He pulled her close if possible and held her bare waist and made her put her one hand on his chest while he intertwined the other.

Ikk ajnabi ehsaas hai

Kuch hai naya

Kuch khaas hai

Kusoor ye saara...

Mausam ka hai

Alone, swaying with each other in a loose dance, showcasing a sensual dance for the audience- the moon,stars and rain. They circled each other and their gaze locked with each other. It was slow and intimate because they didn't want to rush this moment.

Boond boond mein, Gum sa hai

Ye saavan bhi toh, Tum sa hai

Their heartbeats in perfect sync just like their bodies. Finding solace in being with each other their heart beats could be heard by the other heart as if the hearts were conversing with each other.

Chalne do manmarziyan

Hone do gustakhiyan

Phir kahaan ye fursatein

Phir kahaan nazdeekiyan

They were ready to do any mistake for each other, with each other, any mistake would seem beautiful right now. They couldn't let the distances come this time after what was happening.

Keh do tum bhi kahin

Laapata to nahi

Dil tumhara bhi kuch

Chahata toh nahi

Sticking to her body, the black sari that she was wearing became translucent as rain poured over making him go made with unimaginable desires. He looked like fire in water with his tuxedo wet and hair disheveled. The smudged eyes spoke a million words that only he could understand.

Boond boond mein, Gum sa hai

Ye saavan bhi toh, Tum sa hai

She was ready for everything until he is with her. The moment was irresistible and deep.

Ikk ajnabi ehsaas hai

Kuch hai naya

Kuch khaas hai

Kusoor ye saara...

Mausam ka hai

They missed each other and it could clearly be seen in their eyes. He wasn't soft or gentle with his dance, he was sort of harsh- maybe the after effect of not being able to meet her for so long and having a fight in their last conversation.

Boond boond mein, Gum sa hai

Ye saavan bhi toh, Tum sa hai

Love was pouring in the dance, Need giving a tough competition as well. Well this was a deadly combination!

Sirf ikk mere siva

Kuch aur na dekh tu

Khwahishon ke shehar mein

Ek main hoon, ek tu

Nothing mattered to both of them, no one. It was just him and her ready for each other, accepting each other with all the flaws they had, right now Silence spoke a thousand words which probably the mouth couldn't.

Tujhko aana hai toh

Banke tu saans aa

Naa rahe dooriyan

Iss kadar paas aa

He wasn't someone who would forget this so soon. She felt she was too naive for the stubborn him right now taking revenge for every moment he missed with her. They missed each other and he was gonna make up for every moment they missed.

Boond boond mein, Gum sa hai

Ye saavan bhi toh, Tum sa hai

If either of their breath was taken away by the end of the dance, they knew exactly why!

Bas ye ijaazat de mujhe

Jee bhar ke pee loon tujhe

Main pyaar hoon aur tu...

Shabnam sa hai

She could feel his breath fan over the crook of her neck making her breath uneven. Her knees were no longer sure if they could carry her making her put her whole weight on him and he wasn't complaining.

Boond boond mein, Gum sa hai

Ye saavan bhi toh, Tum sa hai

This time, they weren't high on alcohol but high on love, pure love for each other and now there was no looking back-this time they won't be making love but love would be making them, One.

Convincing the heart wasn't a task and the mind was convinced because...

Kusoor ye saraa...

Mausam ka hai.

-----------------------

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......