🙅🏻‍♀️NOT CARING FOR PDA🙅🏻‍♀️

Bored to nuts, I lazily leaned on the well cushioned chair. Air conditioners are perfectly doing it's job cooling the atmosphere. Neatly arranged chairs coupled with tables having trophy shaped glasses. I only seen those trophies in my school competition. Trophies are given for winners. But here everyone was drinking from the trophies which are made of glass instead of metals.

Who copied whom? Did glass manufacturers copied from trophies? Or Trophy makers copied from glass producers? Nevertheless that was not my concern now.

Fidgeting with my fingers, I looked down at my lap. There was nothing in this hall that would entertain me. Blunt function, blunt foods. Uff..

"Mam drinks"

If it was another place I would've gave an earful to the person who asked this stupid question to ME! But then here I've a prestige to maintain.

"No, thanks" I said for the sake of it.

Again, I was left with nothing to spend my time. I shouldn't have came here in the first place. Expelling a deep sigh, I opened the heavily designed golden clutch and took my new branded iphone.

Hopelessly surfing over all the few items on the phone, I throw it into the clutch again. I couldn't even watch Salman movies or videos owing to the decency I need to maintain in this fully crowded hall. People from all over the world gathered here for the function.

It's going to be an hour since I started to examine each and everyone face. Still I couldn't do anything other than staring at the stage, set up for the function.

Wish I didn't deny aman's offer of giving me company. At least he would've spoken to me or to say he would've listened to me.

At once the hall went silent and everyone attention got shifted to the stage and I felt his present beside me.

I felt his poring eyes on my frame. But I would not see him. Why should I? He left me alone here amidst of these so called sophisticated people's. My brain conveniently pushed away the part where he asked me to come with him.

Pouting I looked ahead and the function started. This was the first time I am attending an overseas function. However that turned disastrous it seems. No Masti, no ear buzzing party. Uff..I was so indulged in my monologue that I didn't get anything when the hall get sudden uproarious and claps heard around.

Blinking my eyelids, I gasped when I found him on the stage giving a speech. Nothing registered on my brain other than him and the award on his hand. It's been two days since I saw him properly. He was busy in his work. And I was busy sulking over for the same. But did it matters? Seeing the proud smile on his face and the honour he was getting, everything took a back seat. I beamed at him when his eyes stopped at me for a minute before it wander over everyone.

In a minute he was down the stage. He took long strides and I stood up to welcome him. His manly scent hit my nostrils when he reached an arm distance.

Almost hoping on him I gave him a tight hug. I didn't care about the PDA we're showing as I can feel everyone eyes on us.

He's mine. My Kartik.

_____

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO......