🌙ONE NIGHT STAND🌙

Kartik was sitting on the bar counter sipping his drink,wearing a white shirt with blue jeans. .his hairs gelled and he was looking handsome as ever .he was looking around when he saw a girl entering the disco wearing a black pencil skirt with with a sky blue shirt.her hair was open and curled beautifully.she has applied a thick layer of kohl giving her a smoky look along with a deep shade of lipstick.she was holding a clutch in her hand and was smiling looking around .

Kartik smiled and said to himself- kya ladki hai,mil jaaye aaj ke liye toh maza aa jaaye.What a curvy body yaar.he was talking to himself when the girl came on the counter and said- one virgin pi na colada please.

Waiter- sure ma'am.

Kartik look at her while she was busy in herself.

Kartik - hi I am Kartik goenka naam toh suna hi hoga.he said looking at her.

The girl look at him and look at him from top to bottom and said- haan,abhi hi suna aapse.

Kartik- wow that's great.I like this.

Girl- what.

Kartik- ur great sense of humour.

Girl took her drink and said- whatever.saying so she was going when he held her hand.she turned and look at him.

Kartik- come on,we r in disco.can we have a dance together.

Girl- nahi,kyun,do I know u.do we know each other.

Kartik- not yet but we can know each other. Can I have the pleasure of dancing with u.

Girl- Naira.

Kartik- wow ,can I have a dance with u Naira. he said smirking.

Naira smiled and forwarded her hand and soon they were on the dance floor.

Give me give me love n give me more

Thoda sa mujhse love le bhi aao

My lover gave you dounce and I feelin' low

Again and again and again

What's danger, what danger, what danger

Take me down, down, down

What danger, what danger, what danger

Take me down, down, down

Aaj dikhade mujhe love karke

Oh baby baahon mein bharke

Oh jo bhi sohca sapnon mein

Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke (x2)

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera

Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera

Soya huaa jisam jagaa (x2)

That reason that I can not love no other

Tera pyaar

This life I'm gonna live it longer

Tera pyaar

I made a spell girl, I'm down under

Tera pyaar

I keep coming for more n more n more (x2)

Kaira were too close and dancing hugging each other tight. Kartik was grabbing her milky white waist .