👽PERVERT HUBBY👽

It was ten days post Naira and Kartik's wedding. Both were busy in their works in these ten days but Kartik never left a single chance to flirt with Naira and now she was hell irriated by that.

"That's ridiculous! Everytime he calls me and the first thing, he says is....Hello Sweetheart..If you're free, can I come there, we'll have fun....Like seriously? Pervert mind, huh!"

She flared her nose and started checking her patients. Kartik called her during the lunch time.

"Hey sweetheart!"

"Hello" Naira replied annoyingly.

"If you're free, can I come there? We'll have fun.." and again, the same.

"No Thanks!! I'm very busy.."

"Not fair, sweetheart...When I come in the night, then you sleep..This is cheating.."

"Yes, okay..I'm cheater...Fine? Bye now.."

She kept the phone and made an annoying face..

.

.

.

.

It was night now, Naira was in her room when Kartik entered.

"Caught you!!" he said playfully.

Naira made an irritaed look.

"You pervert mind! You don't have anything to do rather thinking all this stuffs?"

"No" he said while chuckling.

" Listen, YOU, don't trouble me more by your dirty talks..You always call me in the hospital to make me embarass.." she said gritting her teeth.

"That's why I said, leave that hospital...What will you do there?"

"I'm a doctor, you know, right??"

"Yeah, yeah..but I was saying...what if you stay at home and then you'll need a doctor..the gynaecologist" he said while winking at her.

Before she could complete, Kartik smashed his lips on hers...She was stunned by his action and didn't reciprocated. Kartik pinched on her waist and she also kissed him back.

He pushed her on the bed and pounced like a lion does on its prey. After removing his white shirt, he threw it on the floor.

Then, he looked at Naira, and asked"Can we?" like a gentlemen on which she gave him a sheepish smile.

He smiled widely and started unbuttoning her blue shirt. She blushed when he was doing this. He threw her shirt with his's.

He removed her bra and her melons popped as if they were dying for freedom. Putting one nipple in his hot mouth, he sucked it.

"Mmmm" she moaned.

"Much more to go!!" he said, with a wink.

He started placing wet kisses on her naval and then turned his side. Now, Naira was on him.

"Start! Start! What are you waiting for?" he said with a wink.

Naira blushed and kissed on his bare chest. She buried her face there and closed her eyes.

"Not fair!!" he muttered but she was slept. He made a sad face and kept his hand on her back..They both slept in the same position.

.

.

.

.

It was Sunday morning, Naira and Kartik were sleeping in the same duvet, half naked. Kartik woke up as sun rays fell on him. He looked at Naira with a naughty look and then, removed the duvet from her.