👧SCORING A BF👧

Naira's English professor had brought her 6 year-old daughter, Myra to college. Naira gave her a tour and at lunchtime, as they sat down for lunch in the canteen. Naira noticed Kartik, her crush and started to drool over him which Myra noticed.

Myra started to speak loudly as she pointed towards Kartik.

"Miss Naira, is that guy your boyfriend?"

"No. He isn't."

Naira answered embarrassed on being caught red-handedly by a 6 year-old.

"Then why are you staring at him, and why is your face pink?"

"Uh... because...um..."

Naira was rendered speechless by the smartness of this six-year-old.

"Do you want him to be your boyfriend?"

"Uh... Yeah."

Naira answered truthfully and then immediately started to eat. A few minutes later, Naira noticed Kartik walking towards her.

"Uh... Hi, Naira. This kid told me that you wanted to be my girlfriend..."

Kartik pointed towards Myra who was grinning widely. Naira noticed that even Kartik was blushing. When suddenly, Myra started singing so loud that the entire cafeteria turned towards her.

"Naira and Kartik, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

So, basically, a six-year-old's curiosity scored Naira a boyfriend.

________________________

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.......