👩‍🏫STUDENT TEACHER👩‍🏫

Naira's pov:

Okay guys I will not bore you but still since it's my first day I am starting with a general thing. These were his exact words. He know that he is boring us with this general "thing" but still he does it. Not only him but every teachers. As though they will remember everyone's name and other details as soon as they hear it. 😏😏😏

Never mind. I am Naira doing MBA and this is the first hour of our first day. He is handling us Financial management. Okay let's go back to the intros.

Kartik: hello class I am Kartik malhotra and I am here to handle you financial management. I will not bore you by starting the classes on the first day itself so let's introduce ourselves.

Naira to a nearby girl: as though this is very interesting. I mean like seriously are we 6 or 7 to still do this?? When the day passes we will know each other.

Girl: duh fact dude.

Before they start further discussion, they were cut by another girl introducing herself.

Girl: hey I am pooja from st. John's college and I am single.

Naira: woo wait she is single??? Who even asked it???

The next moment the entire class was silent because that handsome teacher of ours pointed his fingers towards me.

Kartik: excuse me miss whoever you are. Since this is my first class I am warning you. I will not tolerate these sorts of behaviour once again. If you talk further, out!!!!

Pooja: hoo this hottie is really a hot headed man....

Kartik: pooja same applies to you as well. Since many don't want these introductions let's jump back to the class.

Pooja: but sir how will you know us?

Kartik: excuse me??! I am the class incharge of this class and so while taking the attendance I will know . It's not by your name you are known to a teacher it's by your grades. Get that?With that he started the boring classes. All of them payed a good attention because they didn't want to hear scoldings again from this handsome teacher.

The other session economics were handled by Abhi . Her friend Liza was literally drooling over him.

The entire girls of the class were drooling over Kartik except Naira. Liza and Naira decided to bunk their after lunch class because they knew they will fall asleep as it was again financial management and economics. They eloped slowly from their class but bumped into Kartik. He simply smirked seeing them.

Kartik: bunking classes aren't we??

Naira: yes I mean no... We were just heading to the washroom.

Liza: yeah and then to the library because it has AC and we can sleep there.

Naira tugged Liza's hand and whispered what the hell was she saying?

Kartik: anyway I am going and if you wanna bunk, you will loose 3% of your attendance as I will take 2 hour class today. If you wanna come then don't be late. Bye ladies...

Saying so, he went inside leaving behind confused Liza and Naira .

Liza: what to do? Shall we go or what??

Naira: do we even have to think about other option? Come let's run to the class.

They knocked the door and Kartik simply smirked.

Kartik: hi miss. Bunkingclassesonfirst day.

Naira was frustrated by this name and stormed inside the class.