🧘🏻‍♀️YOGA ROMANCE🧘🏻‍♀️

Kartik POV.

I didn't know what had gotten into this woman. Since Kaira was born she kept in mind that she wanted to lose the weight she had gained. Like a good husband I told her, "But you have nothing to lose Naira, you're very beautiful." And like a normal woman she answered, "Don't lie to me! Look at my ass! It went from peach to coconut." You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this right? It happened during one of these afternoons. It was very hot due to the weather. The family was out for a walk in the park while I was on my way back home from the office. I was going to change to join them. When I reached home, I thought there was no one but then I heard her sweet moans and what directly came in my mind was, "What's the hell?" I ran to the poolside and saw her. She was doing yoga positions. I looked at her as her pelvis was facing me. That was when I noticed, she was wearing those damn yoga pants again. You know the one fitting her like a second skin, the one which teases, which you want to tear apart and just fuck-

"Kartik? You here?" Naira asked as she sat down in a lotus position.

"Huh, yes, why aren't you out with the family?" I enquired as I tried not to jump on her and fuck her like an animal.

"They decided to go to the farmhouse instead so I told them I'd wait for you to come and we'll go together. I'm going to have a bath and get ready to go." She said and got up. I looked at her firm ass, it was calling me and I wanted it. And yeah, when Kartik wants something then he'll get it. She wasn't even aware of my future assault, as I walked behind I began unbuckling my trousers. Junior was all ready to attack as it twitched inside my boxers. I followed her and I saw her removing her tee-shirt. I came behind her, sneaking my hand on her waist. She was shocked, and I guess what shocked her the most was my boldness as I put my hand over her yoga pants, touching her slit, knowing that she wasn't wearing panties but a G-string.

"Kartik! What the heck??" Naira asked as I pushed my rod against her yoga pants.

"I want you," I said. And that was it. We entered the bathroom and I looked at her body.

"You're beautiful Naira," I said, fingering her breasts.

"Kaarr..tikkkk.. I. We need to go.." She reminded me of that. Poor soul, she didn't know I wanted to take her ass. That beautiful ass of hers. She had been kind enough to give me that ass when she was seven months pregnant with Alia and she was craving sex but believed it would harm the baby. I think I never got that aroused before and the most perfect thing was getting to see my cum dripping down between her folds as I emptied my balls deep in her bowels. I locked the door for her not to escape.

"I don't care, Naira, I want you," I said while I got naked. Junior jumped out of my boxers and she understood, I guess, that I would have my way with her no matter what. "I know that you want it to.," I whispered as I pushed my hard rod against her clothed butt.

"Be quick." She moaned as she rubbed her ass against my rod. The yoga pants were thankfully thin enough to let me feel the heat radiating from her ass. But they were quite unwanted at this moment. So I quickly put them down, having her butt directly on my face as I knelt down. I pushed my nose between her ass cheeks and she moaned. Her scent was particular, musky but with a hint of jasmine from her body lotion. I moved away to put her G string aside. I parted her ass cheeks to have a clear view of her hole. It was inviting me...

"Kartik, what.. Aah!!" She didn't even get to finish her sentence as I entered my tongue inside her dirty hole. I got it so wet that a finger could easily get inside and I went for it. I tried to stretch her butthole with my fingers making her ready for the final assault. We entered inside the shower and I turned the tap on. We were in a hugging position, my two fingers deep inside her ass. I turned the tap on and took her lips in a luxurious kiss. She grabbed my rod and pushed it down between her legs. I felt her arousal as I ground against her, the upper part of my penis getting the privilege to rub against her moist pussy. I removed my fingers from her pussy and put them up to her mouth for her to suck them clean which she gladly did. Then I grabbed her thighs and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Fuck!" I groaned as the movement caused my tip to enter her. And she thrust down getting half of my cock inside her pussy.

"Kartik!" She moaned.

"I got you," I answered and I pulled out before slamming back inside her. Her cries were magical to my ears. And I began fucking her senseless. I stopped from time and rotated my hips against her pelvis before moving back to slam inside her again.

"Suck on my boobs." She requested. And I obliged. I took her tip inside my mouth and sucked. I got rewarded with her milk. I drank it while I fucked her sloppy pussy. Her juice was pouring down the floor along with the water.

"Take... My.. Ass.." She said between thrusts and I stopped moving. I removed my member and put some of the precum on her clitoris before I directed my shaft towards her asshole. I didn't wait long and entered her in a go. She screamed because of the pain but I let her adjust the new invasion. My fingers replaced my cock inside her pussy. I could feel my rod with my fingers thanks to the thin barrier separating her holes.

"Move." She said and I began thrusting inside her ass. She was moaning my name while I was groaning hers. Unfortunately I knew that I wouldn't last long but for a while, I just forgot about everything but the sound of my balls slapping against her ass. I looked at her face and she smiled with satisfaction. She was satisfied and I was too. We moved slowly for a while, just living the moment. But then her eyes darkened and I knew that was her time to surrender to the coming pleasure. She looked up the ceiling and moaned loudly as she gave her soul to me. I wasn't far behind and as she was going down her high, streams of my cum began leaking from her ass crack as I emptied inside her.

After a well-deserved bath and three more sessions of lovemaking, including one in the car we finally got to join the family. 

HOW WAS IT?PLZ GIVE RESPONSES AND VOTES AS IT'S SO DEMOTIVATING TO SEE SO LESS NO OF VOTES.......

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO........