😵DISCLOSING SECRETS😵

KARTIK(K) and NAIRA(N) are married

MANSI(M) is KARTIK's younger sister , going to marry ANMOL(A)

KIRTI(KIRTI) is KARTIK's elder sister , married to NAKSH(NA) , pregnant of 6 months .

KAVYA(KAVYA) and KARAN(KA) are married , and a very close family friend .

This incident or game is played at MANSI's wedding after her Sangeet ceremony .

When everyone sleeps NAKSH and KIRTI call everone to their room

The story begins from here

KAIRA were in their room and about to get some actions when KARTIK gets a call from KIRTI at around one a.m . Since KIRTI is pregnant , he immediately picks up the call . KIRTI just inform him and NAIRA to come in her and NAKSH's room . They immediately leave their room .

When they reach in KEESH room ,

KIRTI : let's play truth and dare game

K : what yaar di ... you called us at this time to play your truth game. It's ridiculous .

KIRTI : arey bhai ..listen the whole thing , we will play truth game but with a twist . As we all are couple and married or about to get married, we will confess our truth mostly dirty or sexual life .

N : Di .... in pregnancy becoz of your hormones you are behaving like a nymphomaniac .

K : who doesn't love a spicy sexual life ? My innocent Nairu

M : wow this gonna be interesting and seems fun . Let's play !!!!!!!!!

After lots of convincing from everyone , NAIRA reluctantly agrees to play but still she is awkward to share her sexual life with other. Everyone laugh at her awkwardness. KARTIK holds her hand and try to make her relax . All are sitting in a circular position with all the couples in having one blanket each .

KIRTI : let the naughtiness beginnnnnnn .....

The bottle stop and points at MANSI ( forgot to mention b4 all the dates are written in a chit and put in a bowl .

A : jaa meri Sherni jee lay apni zindagi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MANSI pick up the chit

K : so the question is what do you like most in your foreplay?

M : can't believe I m sharing this infront of my brother 😜 ....... I really love it when ANMOL starts talking dirty becoz apparently for the world he is very shareef and all but when he talks dirty , you can't help but get your panty wet ;)

A : TMI babes ..... TMI

M : sorry babe .... just went in a flow . Now KAVYA , same question to you darling

KAVYA : i really get turn on when KARAN strip teases me

KIRTI : my fav foreplay has to be when we include ice cubes in our adventure . NAKSH makes me all wet and numb my nipples ...

K : your pregnancy hormones has really made you hornyy di

KIRTI : Now NAIRA it's your turn sweet heart. Let me hear how kinky can my brother get

N : for KARTIK foreplay doesn't begin at bedroom or when he wants to do it. He basically keeps me hot and bothered whole day and take it all out in our bedroom.

All the other hoots on NAIRA's confession . As soon as Naira confesses her foreplay KARTIK put his one hand inside NAIRA's hot pant . Since Naira was already sitting in KARTIK's lap nobody noticed the mischief done by KARTIK but NAIRA's breath literally got stuck in her throat as his cold hand directly landed on her warm cunt . KARTIK slowly started roaming around his hand and parted her Pussy's lip enjoying the warmth of her pussy making her breath hitched . NAIRA tried to glare at him but couldn't as being caught was making her horny and excited which KARTIK could already feel . They were almost lost in their world when MANSI nominated naksh for picking up the chit , which broke kaira's trance but KARTIK did not stop his hand . He was enjoying NAIRA's helpless situation .

NA : what us your fav piece of clothing on your partner and why ? ............ I guess she looks extremely pretty and hot in gown and party wears .

All other guys : awwwwwww

A : when she dresses like a tomboy. I instantly get a hard on .

KA : since she wears very less western wears , I would say a mini skirt with a tank top make her look tempting and a seductress.I m super excited to hear KARTIK's ans .... come on KARTIK .. let's hear your ans

KARTIK smirked before giving the answer

K : My wife looks the best in everything and whatever she wear make my heart flutter and make me feel like a teenage lover boy but still I would prefer my wife naked on a bed with a expression waiting for me to take her at the moment. So I would say NAIRA without any clothes is my fav .

He digs his finger and clutches her cunt tightly and touching the cum released by NAIRA while giving his answer . Everyone is shocked by listening the answer and naira nods her head in disbelief.

...............xxxx................

HOW WAS IT?

GIVE SUGGESTIONS TOO.....