👊KHADOOS BOSS👊

🌸🌸🌸🐤🐤

Guess what..... I hate my boss...i really really hate him...he is arrogant and cold hearted...

I will be glad if he just fired me... Butno...he enjoys seeing me in trouble..If i get a opportunity to leave thiscompany.. Helll I Will .. And i won'tregert it..

Ohkkk Wait Wait let me tell u about that "Khadoos " His name is

Kartik Goenka and he is the CEO of the Goenka companies And to my unfortune i Am his PA.. 

From the day one to this day he only scolds and embarrasses me in front of other employees..if i am not poor and my mother is not sick i would have quit from this job long ago.. But

everything is unlucky for me..

I have to deal with this cold hearted Khadoos Boss ...

""Miss Singhania.... Miss. Singhania..... """ Khadoos yelled shitt i zoned out again

" i am mm sorry.. What where u saying sir?" i said shivering.. I am really scared of this person godd please help me.. "

how many times do i have to tell u not to zone out.. I don't give money for this.. U better change that attitude of yours.." he said with a firm voice..

" i am sorry sir.." thats all i can say..

whatever.. I was saying arrange a meeting with Mr.malhotra at 5pm..and ask him to bring the datas regarding the new hotel.. "He said looking at his laptop..

"ok sir.. Anything else" i asked politely

"nothing else.. Be fast and do what i said " His eyes meet mine for a sec and he diverted his eyes on to the laptop again.. I turned my back and started walking to my office..

After reaching my Cabin which is in

second floor.. I dialed Mr.malhotra's number....

A deep voice where heard from the

other end...... "hello this is Naira Singhania... PA of Mr. Kartik Goenka ..i would like To arrange an urgent meeting with you..at 5 pm if it is possible" i asked him politely .....

"5 pm oh sure.. I will be there"

Mr. Malhotra replied

"thank u for your time..And please kindly take the documents of new hotel with u..Mr. Goenka like to discuss something regarding the new hotel..thank u once again Mr. Malhotra ." i said and cut the line..

Ufff thank god i arranged a meeting..

🍻

Guess What... I'm Late Today.. And I'm Running.. And You Know What... I'm Late Also Bcoz Of Him.. Suddenly He Give me Project To Complete It Overnight and Morning He Want The Meeting 

At 7 :00 am.. Like Seriously Who The Hell Will Wake Up This Early... Anyways I Reach The Office... After Catching One Dark Deep Breath I Just Peep Out In His Cabin...

You Are 10 min. Late Miss. Singhania ...the Voice Sharply Come Before I Enter Inside...Taking Deep Cool Breath I murmured Sorry Slowly...

I Don't Want Your Sorry... Be Ready With Your Presentation.. In Next 10 Minutes Mr. Chopda will Come For Meeting .. And I Don't want Any Mistakes.... Is That Clear....

I Just Nod My Head....

I Ask Is That Clear For you....

I Slowly Say Yes Sir...