🧿GOON'S LOVE🧿

A girl is shown making breakfast while humming a song. She is very happy today because its her first day of medical college.

Suddenly a lady in her 70's called her out.

L- Naira puttar. Go and get ready for college otherwise you'll get late.

N- Yes dadi I'll go but not before giving you breakfast and your medicines.

D- But..

N- No.. Come'on sit down and have your breakfast.

Dadi sighs in defeat and sits on her place. Naira serves her breakfast and gives her medicines.

Naira gets ready for college.

N- Ok, Dadi. I am going. Please finish your breakfast and have your medicines and no cheating. Ok. Take care.

Dadi kissed her forehead and she leaves for college.

She came out of her small house and was about to go to bus stop when she saw a man beating someone brutally.

M- Come'on. Take out the money.

The person was lying half consciously and requesting the man to stop beating him but the man was unstoppable.

M- TAKE OUT THE MONEY OR I WILL KILL YOU.

Another man came and stopped him.

AM- Kartik bhai. Stop otherwise he'll die.

Kartik stops and looks at the other man who is none other than Rohan, right hand of Kartik.

K- Ask him to give money.

R (to person) - Give the money. Why are you calling your own death?

The person takes out a bundle of money from his pocket and handovers it to Rohan.

Rohan gives the money to Kartik and he has a smirk on his face. Suddenly his eyes fell on Naira who was looking at him with disgust and fear. He smiles and moves towards her.

Naira gets scared and starts walking fast. Kartik was running to match her pace and was trying to stop her.

K- Hey Naira. Stop.

Naira kept on walking and doesn't stop. Finally Kartik caught hold of her hand and Naira gets scared. She starts shivering and was trying to free her hand from his hold.

K- Where are you going?

N- Please let me go.

K- Tell me where are you going?

N- Col... Lege.... College.

K- Come. I'll drop you.

N- I'l..l...I'll g....go.

K- I said I'll drop you.

Kartik sat on his bike and asked her to sit on the bike but she was hesitant or maybe scared to sit with him.

K- What are you waiting for? SIT.

He shouts and Naira gets scared. She immediately sat on the bike keeping in mind to not to touch him. Kartik sighs and starts his bike.

He left her on the college gate. Naira immediately got down from his bike and ran inside the college. Kartik chuckles at her behavior and leaves.

In the evening, Naira reached home and sighed in relief as Kartik was nowhere to be seen in the area.

She enters the house and found her dadi sleeping peacefully in her room. She caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

She went to prepare tea. When she was preparing tea, she heard some unusual sounds outside her house.