😽MOOD SWINGS😽

**********

"But I want to have chocolate cake," said naira like a kid.

Aryan let out a sigh, on hearing his sister-in-law.

A few more times if he entered the kitchen, he could win MasterChef.

"Okay!" said Aryan and marked his way to the kitchen.

Everyone at the dining table chuckled.

"naira, you are making my child work too much," complained swarna.

"Why do you worry, maa? Aryan doesn't do anything in the office, let him work in the kitchen and have some blessings from naira and our child," said kartik.

"Exactly maa, you shouldn't worry," accompanied Siya.

**********

kartik looked at an exhausted Aryan coming out from the kitchen, holding the plate of chocolate cake.

He handed it over to naira and sat down on the floor with a thud.

"I'm tired," complained Aryan.

"It's delicious," complimented naira after having a bite.

"Arrange a bed in the kitchen," said Aryan to one of the workers.

"Why Aryan?" asked swarna, worried.

"As if you don't know Mom, I have been spending more than half of my day cooking for Bhabhi and haven't even seen my room ever since Bhabhi's pregnancy has been revealed," said Aryan.

kartik chuckled.

These were some small ways of naira to take revenge on his family for torturing her and he was enjoying it to the core.

But in their room, kartik couldn't enjoy anything. naira would throw pillows, cushions and various things either at him or around him.

"Be careful when you sleep in the kitchen, don't drop anything around," informed kartik.

"Aryan, so should we give your room on rent?" suggested swarna.

Aryan looked shocked at his mom but calmed on seeing her chuckle.

**********

kartik looked at his wife who was standing in front of the cupboard for such a long time, "What are you looking for?"

"Searching for a dress which would make me look less fat," said naira.

"Search for a dress which would make you look less sexier," said kartik but regretted it.

"Why? Because I look fat in all?" argued naira.

"No, I meant that you
look sexy in all so choose a less sexier one but you don't look fat, you look cute," complimented kartik.

He had to choose his words well; one word chosen wrong and he would have to sleep on the couch which he can't do. He can't leave his sweetheart alone on their bed. Wherever he goes, he takes her along.

Perhaps, his words worked because she didn't say a word and was back to searching a dress for her.

"kartik, let's go shopping," chirped naira.

"Now?" It wasn't a question but a shock.

"If you don't come with me then I'll take Aryan along with me. Not only that, I wouldn't even sleep with you, I'll be with Dadi or maa," black mailed naira.

Why did he ever let her know his weak point?

He wanted to sleep in the afternoon, not walk in the malls.

But again, if he has his sweetheart he can have a tour of hell as well then a mall is a small thing, right?

**********

naira walked into a store and moved to the men's section.

"I don't want anything for myself, you can show for yourself," said kartik.

"I'm not even shopping for you, I came here for myself," said naira and started looking around for some good t-shirts.

She would've said oversized but all of kartik's t-shirts and shirts are oversized for her.

"Help me, kartik," said naira and he came behind her, helping her to choose clothes.

"Would you let me wear them also?" asked kartik.

"We'll think about it, some day," said naira with a sweet smile.

Someday will never come. He knows that.

**********

Holding three bags in one hand and his sweetheart in the other one, kartik was walking in the hall.

He wasn't walking but was following the directions of his sweetheart.

Had someone seen this man a few months back, they wouldn't believe that a tiny woman could rule over him.

But she didn't just rule him, she won him, his heart, his soul and his life.

"kartik let's go for a manicure," chirped naira.

"naira, your man needs a cure," said kartik.

naira looked at him like he's the most weird creature on the planet.

"Fine.... Let's go!" said kartik.

And he got his cure.

A kiss on his cheeks.

Can you replace cheeks by lips?

**********

naira entered the mansion with kartik walking behind her.

"Bhabhi, Aryan looks so cute," said mansi.

naira looked at Aryan whom mansi had dressed as a baby with a cute panda outfit and a small milk bottle in his hand.

"Awww.....he's so cute," said naira and hugged him instantly.

"Can you cry in the baby's voice?" asked naira.

Aryan looked around confused. Firstly, he was blackmailed into this and he couldn't even cry.

"No worries, when kartik would punish that time you can cry," said naira and guided a confused Aryan to the sofa.

Everyone sat around as mansi looked at kartik, shocked as he carried almost 14 bags in his hands.

"Bhai, y'all shopped too less," said mansi with sarcasm.

kartik facepalmed himself.

"Heard her kartik?" taunted naira and turned to mansi, "I told him the same thing but he kept on saying that 14 is alot."

mansi couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

"Aryan, you look so cute," complimented naira, "mansi, why don't you do the same for kartik too?"

Aryan chuckled.

Ab aayega maza!

"Yes Bhabhi, you are right," supported Aryan, "But Bhabhi, don't you think that Bhai should shave? Which baby has a beard?"

kartik so badly wanted Aryan dead. He looked at his sweetheart who gave him the sweetest and cutest looks of all times and he couldn't refuse.

"Okay!"

There was alot more to come than just cooking, shopping, doing make up and shaving.

And the goenka's weren't ready for the sweet revenge which naira would take in the pretext of her cravings of pregnancy which all would fulfill because of kartik's fear while kartik would fulfil because of naira's fear.

The End.

How was it???
Give suggestions too....