Ch. 32

I got my volunteering firefighter uniform today ! I'm sooo excited it looks soooooo good ! If I weren't so small it would look better , but it still looks good ! I loooove it . Ha .

Anyway , this weekend Im invited to my friend's house for a night , so I won't be able to update , so i'm giving you an early update .

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hazzie .. Wake up ." Louis straddled Harry's back as he slept , Louis trying to wake him up . "Hazzie , wake up . We're going to the zoo today . C'mon , Hazzie . Wake uuuup ." Louis shook him gently . Harry stirred and groaned , Louis giggled and leaned down , pressing his lips to Harry's neck a few times .

"Lou ... don't start things you can't finish ." Harry said in his raspy morning voice , Louis giggled and pecked his cheek , "C'mon , up up ! Don't make me drag you out of bed ."

Harry chuckled , "I'd like to see you try ." 

Louis got off of him and removed the covers , grabbing Harry's ankle and trying to pull him out . He only moved his body a centimeter , making Harry laugh , "C'mon , little bunny , try harder ."

"Don't laugh at me !" Louis whined , giving Harry's ankle his strongest pull but barely moving him . He dropped his ankle and crossed his arms over his chest , pouting . Harry chuckled and opened one arm towards Louis , "Come here , I need five more minutes cuddle ."

"Meanies don't get cuddles ." Louis said , still pouting . Harry smiled at him , sitting up from the bed and on the edge , his hands reached and grabbed Louis' hips and pulled his body to stand between his legs , arms wrapping around his thighs . "You love me ." He pressed his cheek to Louis' stomach . Louis sighed and tangled his fingers in Harry's hair , "We need to get ready , we're going to the zoo ."

Harry let out a breath and let go of Louis' thighs , standing up and pressing a quick kiss to his lips , "Let's go ."

~~

"Are you all ready ? Comfortable ? We have a forty minutes drive ." Liam asked as everyone got situated in the car . Liam in the driver's seat , Winter in the passenger's , Zayn and Niall in the backseat with Zayn half asleep on Niall's shoulder , next to them Harry with Louis on his lap , cuddled into his chest .

"Yeah , looks like we're fine ." Harry approved , Liam started driving with the radio playing in the background . Niall held on Zayn's hand and played with his fingers , tracing his tattoos . Liam held Winter's hand on the gear stick , rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand . Harry put one hand on Louis' thigh , the other on his back , stroking his spine with his fingers . 

~

"We're here ." Liam said as he parked the car , "Everyone out ."

They all got out and went to the entrace to buy tickets . They waited in the line , got their tickets and walked in . Liam grabbed a map from the desk and opened it , "Alright , the zoo is round , we start in one side and finish in the other . We'll go through all the zoo , yeah ?"